- The report contains detailed information about ImageWare Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ImageWare Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ImageWare Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ImageWare Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ImageWare Systems Inc. business.
About ImageWare Systems Inc.
ImageWare Systems, Inc. provides software-based identity management solutions, including biometric, secure credential, law enforcement, and enterprise authorization.
Products and Services
The companys identity management solutions are primarily focused around biometrics and secure credentials providing complete, cross-functional and interoperable systems. Its biometric and secure credentialing products provide interoperable solutions with features and functions required throughout the entire identity management life-cycle, enabling users the flexibility to make use of any desired options, such as identity proofing and enrollment, card issuance, maintenance and access control. The company categorizes its identity management products and services into three basic markets, including biometrics, secure credential, and law enforcement and public safety.
IWS Biometric Engine
This is a biometric identity management platform for multi-biometric enrollment, management and authentication, managing population databases of unlimited sizes without regard to hardware or algorithm. Searches can be 1:1 (verification), 1:N (identification), X:N (investigative) and N:N (database integrity). IWS Biometric Engine is technology and biometric agnostic, enabling the use of biometric devices and algorithms from any vendor, and the support of the following biometric types: finger, face, iris, hand geometry, palm, signature, DNA, signature, voice, 3D face and retina. IWS Biometric Engine is a solution from ImageWare Systems that is based on field-proven ImageWare technology solutions that have been used to manage millions of biometric records and is used for various applications including: criminal booking, background checks (civil and criminal), watch list, visa/passport and border control (air, land and sea), physical and logical access control, and other highly-secure identity management environments.
IWS Biometric Engine is scalable, and biometric images and templates can be enrolled either live or offline. The Biometric Engine is built to be hardware agnostic, and supports approximately 107 hardware capture devices and approximately 93 biometric algorithms.
The companys products provide government, law enforcement, border management, and enterprise businesses, with application-specific solutions that address specific government mandates and technology standards. It also provides the ability to integrate into existing legacy systems and expand based upon specific customer requirements. This enables users to integrate a solution or components as needed.
The application suite of products includes packaged solutions for Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12); Personal Identity Verification (PIV); border management; ePassport & eVisa; applicant identity vetting; mobile acquisition; physical access control; and single-sign-on and logical access control.
IWS PIV Management Application
ImageWare provides a set of Enterprise Server products within complete PIV solution, and these software products supply server-based features and functions, while the use case for PIV requires client-based presentation of PIV data and workflow. The IWS PIV Management Application supplies the Web-based graphical user interface that presents the user or client interface to the various server functions.
IWS PIV Middleware
The IWS PIV Middleware product, which is NIST certified and listed on the GSA approved product list, is a library of functions that connect a card reader & PIV card on the hardware side with a software application. The library implements the specified PIV Middleware API functions that support interoperability of PIV Cards.
IWS Background Server
The IWS Background Server is a software application designed specifically for government and law enforcement organizations to support the first stage of biometric identity management functions, such as identity proofing and vetting. IWS Background Check Server automatically processes the submission of an applicants demographic and biographic data to investigative bureaus for background checks prior to issuing a credential.
IWS Desktop Secu
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ImageWare Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ImageWare Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ImageWare Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ImageWare Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ImageWare Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMAGEWARE SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ImageWare Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ImageWare Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ImageWare Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
ImageWare Systems Inc. History
ImageWare Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ImageWare Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
ImageWare Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ImageWare Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ImageWare Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ImageWare Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ImageWare Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ImageWare Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ImageWare Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ImageWare Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ImageWare Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ImageWare Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ImageWare Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ImageWare Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?