- The report contains detailed information about Omnicell Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Omnicell Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Omnicell Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Omnicell Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Omnicell Inc. business.
About Omnicell Inc.
Omnicell, Inc. provides automated solutions for hospital medication and supply management. The companys healthcare automation solutions are designed to enable healthcare facilities to acquire, manage, dispense and administer medications and medical-surgical supplies.
Products and Services
The companys medication-use product line includes systems for medication dispensing in acute care nursing departments, central pharmacy automation, physician order management, and nursing workflow automation at the bedside. Its combination medication-use and supply products allow the operating departments to store, track and dispense medications and supplies through a single system while optimizing the workflows for each type of medication or supply managed. The company also provides services, including customer education and training to help customers to optimize their use of its technology.
Medication Use Products
The companys medication-use product line includes its OmniRx, SinglePointe, AnywhereRN, Anesthesia Workstation, WorkflowRx, SecureVault, OmniLinkRx, Mobile Carts, and SafetyMed products.
Nursing Floor Solutions
The OmniRx solution is the core of its medication control solutions. The OmniRx solution is a dispensing cabinet that automates the management and dispensing of medications at the point of use, featuring biometric fingerprint identification, single-dose dispensing, barcode confirmation and a range of drawer modules enabling the establishment of various security levels. Software features of the OmniRx include patient profiling, notification of medications due, various security features, waste management, clinical pharmacology, and integration with an Internet browser for clinical reference information.
The SinglePointe solution is a software extension to the OmniRx solution that allows pharmacists to automate the distribution of specially handled medications, enabling control of up to 100% of all medications through the automated dispensing system.
The AnywhereRN solution is a software solution that allows nurses to operate the automated dispensing cabinets from remote workstation with in the hospital. This software enables workflow for nurses such that they are no longer limited to being directly in front of the cabinet to perform certain medication administration functions. Anywhere RN is intended to reduce nurse distractions in the medication administration process as cabinet operations can be done in private or quieter areas. It is also intended to eliminate congestion at the cabinet by minimizing nurse queuing to withdraw medications.
The SafetyMed solution is a nursing workflow automation and barcode medication administration system.
The Mobile Cart solution provides a mobile workstation for nurses, equipped with locking drawers for secure transportation of medications and patient supply items.
Central Pharmacy Solutions
The OmniLinkRx solution is a physician order software product that automates communication between nurses and the pharmacy. Used in the central pharmacy, the OmniLinkRx solution simplifies the communication of handwritten physician orders from remote nursing stations to the pharmacy.
The WorkflowRx solution is an automated storage, retrieval, inventory management and repackaging solution for the central pharmacy. It is designed to help pharmacists ensure that the right medications are stored in and retrieved from proper locations, both in the central pharmacy and in automated dispensing cabinets. The WorkflowRx solution is deployed on a storage and retrieval carousel, on a repackaging system or on both. Barcode administration through the WorkflowRx solution is designed to help ensure that medications are stocked correctly from their point of entry into the healthcare facility. Labeling medications with barcodes, utilizing a repackaging system enables bedside medication administration solutions, such as the SafetyMed solution, to perform barcode checking at the patient bedside.
The SecureVault solution is a controlled substance barcode inventory management system. The SecureVault software, coupled with its automated dispensing technology, enables healthc
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OMNICELL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OMNICELL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OMNICELL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OMNICELL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OMNICELL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Omnicell Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Omnicell Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Omnicell Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Omnicell Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Omnicell Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OMNICELL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OMNICELL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OMNICELL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OMNICELL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OMNICELL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OMNICELL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Omnicell Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Omnicell Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Omnicell Inc. Major Shareholders
Omnicell Inc. History
Omnicell Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Omnicell Inc. Offices and Representations
Omnicell Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Omnicell Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Omnicell Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Omnicell Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Omnicell Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Omnicell Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Omnicell Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Omnicell Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Omnicell Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Omnicell Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Omnicell Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Omnicell Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?