- The report contains detailed information about SXC Health Solutions, Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SXC Health Solutions, Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SXC Health Solutions, Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SXC Health Solutions, Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SXC Health Solutions, Corp. business.
About SXC Health Solutions, Corp.
SXC Health Solutions Corp. is a provider of pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services and healthcare information technology (HCIT) solutions to the healthcare benefit management industry. The companys product offerings and solutions combine a range of applications and PBM services designed to assist its customers in reducing the cost and managing the complexity of their prescription drug programs.
The companys customers include organizations in the pharmaceutical supply chain, such as pharmacy benefit managers, managed care organizations, self-insured employer groups, unions, third party health care plan administrators, and state and federal government entities.
The companys PBM services, which are marketed under the informedRx brand, include electronic point-of-sale pharmacy claims management, retail pharmacy network management, mail service pharmacy claims management, specialty pharmacy claims management, Medicare Part D services, benefit design consultation, preferred drug management programs, drug review and analysis, consulting services, data access, and reporting and information analysis. The company owns a mail service pharmacy and a specialty service pharmacy. In addition, the company is a national provider of drug benefits to its customers under the federal governments Medicare Part D program.
The companys HCIT solutions include RxCLAIM, an on-line transaction processing system that provides instant adjudication of prescription drug claims, RxMAX, the companys rebate management system, RxTRACK, the companys data warehouse and analysis system, Zynchros, the companys suite of on-demand formulary management tools, the companys pharmacy management system for retail, chain, institutional and mail-order pharmacies, as well as other software products for customers in the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Products, Solutions and Services
PBM Services informedRx
The companys informedRx offering is a suite of à la carte PBM services employed by health plans, government agencies and employers. The company provides a range of pharmacy spend management solutions and information technology capabilities. Its product offerings and solutions combine a range of PBM software applications, ASP processing services, and professional services designed for various organizations in the pharmaceutical supply chain, such as pharmacy benefit managers, managed care organizations, self-insured employer groups, retail pharmacy chains, unions, third party health care plan administrators and state and federal government entities.
Formulary Administration Provide support for clients existing formularies and preferred drug lists or collaborate to create models supported by formulary predictive modeling and impact analysis. Pharmacist, physician and member-focused intervention protocols provide quality controls to drive generics, preferred drug products and appropriate use. Formularies are administered based on specific plan designs, or by enabling clients with the tools to maintain their own custom formularies online.
Benefit Plan Design and Management Accommodate any plan design option required and would support an unlimited number of benefit design variations. The company specializes in applying data-driven insights to help clients understand the medical risk drivers within their population and take a strategic approach to plan design. The company provides benefit design configuration and support to clients, in accordance with mutually developed processes. Benefit designs can be modified online, in real time, by the company or by the clients staff.
Pharmacy Network Management A range of retail network options, including supporting existing networks or assisting clients in developing proprietary networks that meet specific geographic access requirements, desired price discounts, or other service requirements. A proprietary national retail network, which consists of approximately 56,000 pharmacies in all 50 states and in Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands, provides access to the companys clients.
Drug Utilization Review Pre-dispensing DUR edit checks are performed on an online, real-time basi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SXC Health Solutions, Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SXC Health Solutions, Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS, CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Major Shareholders
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. History
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Offices and Representations
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SXC Health Solutions, Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?