- The report contains detailed information about SVC Financial Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SVC Financial Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SVC Financial Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SVC Financial Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SVC Financial Services Inc. business.
About SVC Financial Services Inc.
SVC Financial Services, Inc., a development stage transaction management company, provides integrated financial services and value-added software.
The company offers two products: the Mazarin Media Platform that supports multi-media based E-commerce transactions, and Scoot Mobile Money Prepaid Debit cards that support mobile phone based transactions.
The Mazarin Media Platform
The Mazarin Media Platform is an application development system that creates payment-enabled multimedia applications that can be distributed over the Internet and via email. Mazarin Media Applications have a range of uses including corporate product marketing, fund raising for charities, and distributing music and video files. Users can download a Mazarin Media Application from a web site or Email and then make an online purchase or payment directly from the application.
Scoot Mobile Money
Scoot Mobile Money Prepaid Debit cards allow anyone with a cell phone to store, send and receive funds anywhere in the world. Users purchase a prepaid Scoot debit card and then register with the Scoot Mobile Money service to link their cell phone number to their Scoot card number. Scoot users can send money from one cardholder to another using their cell phone numbers as their unique identifier. Scoot strategically focuses on three markets: sale of prepaid debit cards, card-to-card money transfer services, and marketing select products and services to Scoot users through their cell phones.
The company, as of September 30, 2005, has: Acquired a bank partner, MetaBank; approved by MasterCard; approved as a STAR Network partner; signed its first Master Agent, Bison International; and also started a pilot Scoot transfer program in Israel.
The companys competitors include Western Union and MoneyGram.
SVC Financial Services, Inc. was founded in the year 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SVC Financial Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SVC Financial Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SVC Financial Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SVC Financial Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SVC Financial Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SVC FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SVC Financial Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SVC Financial Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SVC Financial Services Inc. Major Shareholders
SVC Financial Services Inc. History
SVC Financial Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SVC Financial Services Inc. Offices and Representations
SVC Financial Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SVC Financial Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SVC Financial Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SVC Financial Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SVC Financial Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SVC Financial Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SVC Financial Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SVC Financial Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SVC Financial Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SVC Financial Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SVC Financial Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SVC Financial Services Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?