- The report contains detailed information about The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. business.
About The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc.
The Futura Loyalty Group Inc. provides integrated or stand-alone loyalty solutions for businesses, associations, and fund-raising groups in Canada. The company offers a suite of loyalty products and services, including access to various coalition loyalty programs, such as Futura Rewards, Aeroplan, and Studentsaver that enable companies to target consumers in various life stages and socio-economic groups. It also develops co-branded and customized programs, allowing organizations to apply their branding to the companys loyalty applications. In addition, the company develops white label programs for companies wishing to develop proprietary loyalty solutions using its loyalty platform, including turn-key offer management, member account set-up, point of sale systems integration, and merchant transactional reporting. Further, the company resells branded gift cards primarily to not-for-profit entities. The company was formerly known as KidsFutures Inc. and changed its name to The Futura Loyalty Group Inc. in May 2007. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE FUTURA LOYALTY GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. History
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Futura Loyalty Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?