- The report contains detailed information about Focus Solutions Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Focus Solutions Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Focus Solutions Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Focus Solutions Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Focus Solutions Group plc business.
About Focus Solutions Group plc
Focus Solutions Group plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, supply, and support of software solutions and associated services to the financial services market primarily in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It offers focus:360° multi-channel distribution, a sales automation solution, which allows organizations to operate various channels from a single electronic trading platform for the distribution of a range of financial products; focus:360° wealth management, a financial planning product that provides wealth management functionality; focus:360° consumer, a consumer portal for clients to view their financial product information online; and focus:360° life & pension extranet, an agile multi-channel extranet framework that facilitates electronic trading enabling providers to reach various distribution channels. The company also provides focus:360° life & pension distribution, a point of sale solution for selling protection, retirement, and investment products; focus:360° mortgage extranet, an intermediary and consumer mortgage portal, which enables mortgages to be processed and serviced online across multiple sales channels; focus:360° mortgage distribution, an end to end mortgage sales processing solution that enables automation of administrative processes associated with delivering advice to clients; and focus:technology, a suite of XML based development tools, which enable the creation of Web based user interfaces that can apply business rules in the capture, validation, presentation, and reporting of data, as well as TestMeOnline, an online testing and training, and competency monitoring solution for the retail financial services market. It also offers focus:enterprise, a solution to assist global retail banks with distribution change management; and consultancy services comprising packaged and bespoke services. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Leamington Spa, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Focus Solutions Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Focus Solutions Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Focus Solutions Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Focus Solutions Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Focus Solutions Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FOCUS SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Focus Solutions Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Focus Solutions Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Focus Solutions Group plc Major Shareholders
Focus Solutions Group plc History
Focus Solutions Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Focus Solutions Group plc Offices and Representations
Focus Solutions Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Focus Solutions Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Focus Solutions Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
Focus Solutions Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Focus Solutions Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Focus Solutions Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Focus Solutions Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Focus Solutions Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
Focus Solutions Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
Focus Solutions Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Focus Solutions Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Focus Solutions Group plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?