- The report contains detailed information about Futuremedia plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Futuremedia plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Futuremedia plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Futuremedia plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Futuremedia plc business.
About Futuremedia plc
Futuremedia PLC, through its subsidiaries, provides services to corporate clients by taking responsibility for designing, installing and managing exhibitions, events and conferences for those clients worldwide.
The companys subsidiary, Button Communications Holdings Limited (Button) engages in the design and management of stands at exhibitions, including Mobile World Congress, Marché International des Professionnels (MIPIM, MIPTV, MAPIC and MIPCOM), ITU Telecom World, and Centrum Buero Information Telekommunikation (CEBIT). It provides a range of services from initial naming development to the creation of a new brand, service or product.
The company operates primarily in the design, exhibition and events industry. It offers the following products and services:
Button - a design, exhibition and events agency, combining two and three dimensional designs to provide creative solutions in the production and management of branded environments and content;
Consultancy Services - providing a range of technical and practical services to help customers establish their training needs and solutions;
Custom Designed Content Products - specifically designed content to meet customers individual e-learning needs.
Learning Management Systems - including multiple elements such as: a license for Activna, hosting services, set up charges, integration and support services and content, which together enable the delivery of previously identified learning content to individual needs;
Blended Learning Solutions - combining elements of e-Learning, together with physical classroom or workbook-based training; and
Managed Benefit Programs - comprising a combination of hardware, software and services, which the company installed at the homes of participating employees of its clients that contract for the provision of such services.
The company also is in the process of developing its on-line branded learning business. The branded learning business enables companies to use learning as a tool to leverage their brands and stay connected with their customers. The company has expanded its products and service range to offer a complete e-Learning solution including consulting, e-Learning customer specific content production, distribution of standard off-the-shelf e-Learning content courses from third party content providers, software integration services, and hosting and management of e-Learning systems.
Sales and Marketing
The company, in the design, exhibition and events industry, markets its products through a sales force located in France, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Buttons direct competitors include 2Heads, Mayridge, and 2LK. The companys competitors include Skillsoft, NETg, Laureate Education, SumTotal, Saba Software, Accenture, KPMG, IBM and Hewlett-Packard. It also competes with major publishers, such as Thomson, Wolters Kluwers, and Pearson Education.
Futuremedia PLC was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUTUREMEDIA PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUTUREMEDIA PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUTUREMEDIA PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUTUREMEDIA PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUTUREMEDIA PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Futuremedia plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Futuremedia plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Futuremedia plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Futuremedia plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Futuremedia plc Industry Position Analysis
6. FUTUREMEDIA PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUTUREMEDIA PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUTUREMEDIA PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUTUREMEDIA PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUTUREMEDIA PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUTUREMEDIA PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Futuremedia plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Futuremedia plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Futuremedia plc Major Shareholders
Futuremedia plc History
Futuremedia plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Futuremedia plc Offices and Representations
Futuremedia plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Futuremedia plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Futuremedia plc Capital Market Snapshot
Futuremedia plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Futuremedia plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Futuremedia plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Futuremedia plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Futuremedia plc 1-year Stock Charts
Futuremedia plc 5-year Stock Charts
Futuremedia plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Futuremedia plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Futuremedia plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?