- The report contains detailed information about Fidessa group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fidessa group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fidessa group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fidessa group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fidessa group plc business.
About Fidessa group plc
Royalblue Group plc provides trading software solution for the global equity markets. It supplies global financial trading software front office trading solutions in the U.S., European, and Asian equity markets. royalblue provides a range of applications known as Fidessa.
Fidessa is a solution for trading systems, market data and global connectivity. Fidessa is available as a simple Workstation or as an integrated application suite, built on the clear vision of providing the richest functionality, coverage and distribution to all tiers of the financial community.
Fidessa provides real-time coverage of global markets along with supporting information such as news, fundamentals and charts.
The Fidessa application suite covers various features targeted at both buy-side and sell-side clients. The key business benefit is straight through processing (STP) from order entry to trade confirmation. With real-time position keeping, exposure and risk monitoring and program and basket support, Fidessa's functionality is unrivalled in the marketplace.
The Fidessa Workstation provides integrated solution for various tiers of the buy-side and sell-side community. The Workstation provides powerful functionality coupled with unparalleled levels of resilience, reliability and support.
The combination of market data integrated with focused trading services allows the Fidessa Workstation to provide tailored solutions for users throughout the financial community - including hedge funds, asset managers, fund managers, advisors, retail brokers, institutional brokers and integrated houses.
Data Coverage: Global market data available through Fidessa includes Real-time or delayed international equity prices; Key world indices, sectors, derivatives and foreign exchange rates; Financial news and market commentaries from Dow Jones and AFX; Comprehensive company background and fundamental data including company accounts, volatility ratios, key dates, Directors details & share-dealings, major shareholder details, broker estimates & recommendations, advisers and company contact information.
The Fidessa application suite covers features targeted at traders. The key business benefit is the coupling of rich, functionality with straight-through processing available from order creation to trade confirmation.
Fidessas global network provides connectivity to send IOIs & trade adverts, receive order flow, trade on global exchanges and route orders to a myriad of other global destinations including other brokers, ECNs, ATSs and algorithmic trading services.
The Fidessa hosted trading platform manages and automates the front and mid-office business flows for firms trading financial markets across Europe.
Global Connectivity: Fidessa provides a secure, private connectivity network for global trading and order routing to satisfy the ever-expanding needs of financial markets participants.
The Fidessa trading platform is an integrated suite of functional applications that manage and automate the front and mid-office business flows for sell side firms trading equities in the US, European, Japanese and Asian markets.
Fidessa's coverage encompasses various business areas: The capture, management and routing of all orders within the firm, whether these are derived from the phone, third party applications, direct from institutional or private clients Electronic trading and market making on the OTC, Listed, European, Japanese and Asian stock markets; An integration with major Electronic Communication Networks throughout the US and Europe; The monitoring of all the firm's trades, positions, exposure and risk, which is tracked in real-time and consolidated across the business; The management of the Electronic Trade Confirmation business process in the mid-office, supporting Omegeo's OASYS Global (Workstation and Direct), SWIFT, FIX allocations, Fax, Telex, Email, Web-Browser, formatted c.s.v files; The Fidessa application components are implemented on a single underlying infrastructure. The infrastructure provides the core transaction integrity, resilience and performance.
US Trading: The Fidessa application suite covers various features targeted at traders. The key business benefit is the coupling of rich functionality with straight-through processing available from order creation to trade confirmation.
The Fidessa trading platform manages the intra firm trading, order and risk management flows of Investment Banks trading equities across the Japanese markets. This is provided by the utilization of the global Fidessa applications of Trade Management, Order Management / Routing and Position Management together with the market specific features and systems.
Fidessa manages the intra firm trading, order and risk management flows of Investment Banks trading equities on the Asian Exchanges. This is provided by the utilization of the global Fidessa applications of trade management, order management / routing and position management together with the market specific features and systems. Fidessa provides direct access to all the major Asian markets via the Fidessa AMMA (Asian Multi Market Access) product. Fidessa AMMA integrates with other Fidessa products to create a powerful global trading platform.
Fidessa is the global equity trading system and creates a virtual pan-European stock market. Fidessa is available as an Enterprise solution running within organization, or hosted as a Fidessa managed service on an application service provisioned (ASP) basis.
Fidessa harmonizes each exchanges order book differences and presents a consistent view across Europes markets. Combining this unparalleled connectivity with order management and routing, multi-currency trading and position keeping, inter-entity dealing, cross currency settlements and European-wide reporting facilities.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIDESSA GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIDESSA GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIDESSA GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIDESSA GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIDESSA GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fidessa group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fidessa group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fidessa group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fidessa group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fidessa group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. FIDESSA GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIDESSA GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIDESSA GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIDESSA GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIDESSA GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIDESSA GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fidessa group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fidessa group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fidessa group plc Major Shareholders
Fidessa group plc History
Fidessa group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fidessa group plc Offices and Representations
Fidessa group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fidessa group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fidessa group plc Capital Market Snapshot
Fidessa group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Fidessa group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fidessa group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fidessa group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fidessa group plc 1-year Stock Charts
Fidessa group plc 5-year Stock Charts
Fidessa group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fidessa group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fidessa group plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?