- The report contains detailed information about Emtec Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Emtec Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Emtec Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Emtec Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Emtec Inc. business.
About Emtec Inc.
Emtec, Inc., an information technology (IT) services provider, provides consulting, application services, and infrastructure services to public sector and commercial clients.
The company provides its clients with an array of technology services, including IT infrastructure and process consulting; development, implementation, and maintenance and support of custom and packaged business applications; planning, managing, maintaining, and supporting IT infrastructure; aligning their IT infrastructure with the needs of their businesses and operations; and advice, design and selection of their business process technology needs. The company also provides its clients with IT staff augmentation needs in a select set of business application skills.
Strategic IT Consulting
The company provides consulting around managing technology and business transformation, information management strategies, security and compliance and risk management services. It helps clients to address business and technology issues in the areas of information technology optimization and value extraction, integrated business and technology architecture, process and planning, and transformational program management. The company provides solutions for business and technology problems, such as information management, transformational technology platforms, supply chain processes, and data analytics.
Business Application Services
The company works with its clients to analyze and redesign their business processes, identify new process requirements, select business applications that are engineered to best fit their processes, implement support and maintain their business applications. It delivers these services through project consulting assignments and staff augmentations. The company has associates skilled in process redesign and analysis, custom application development, independent validation and verification (quality assurance and testing), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and CRM solutions, and information management (business intelligence, analytics, and data warehousing), and Web-based business applications.
Infrastructure Consulting Services
The companys infrastructure consulting services are designed to align the needs of its clients CIOs and IT organizations with the needs of their businesses. It offers these services in the following areas:
IT Business Alignment and Planning Services: These services help clients see the value that IT provides to the organization creating cost savings in IT through management of projects and focus on IT service management.
IT Operations and Support Services: The companys services are designed to provide clients with tools and methods to improve internal IT service delivery.
IT Practices & Governance: Using an information technology infrastructure library (ITIL), the company assists clients to measure and assess their IT performance against their peer groups. Its services also include strategies for implementation, improvement, and continued governance to maintain an IT department that follows best practices.
Data Storage Solutions: The company offers storage needs assessments, solution recommendations with hardware, software and implementation project requirements, implementation and integration services, post-sales training, maintenance, and support services.
Infrastructure Managed Services
The companys managed infrastructure services provide ongoing monitoring and support of its clients networks through the utilization of help desk and network monitoring services, as well as through its own on-site engineering resources. It offers these services in following areas:
Lifecycle Management Services: The companys lifecycle management services are designed to provide clients with continuous availability of service and support throughout the lifecycle of their IT investments, including the IT product acquisition and support services needed to support server environments. The companys services include evaluation and prioritization of business objectives to determine the best course of action for its clients; consultation with clients to identify the right IT products an
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EMTEC INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMTEC INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMTEC INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMTEC INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMTEC INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Emtec Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Emtec Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Emtec Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Emtec Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Emtec Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMTEC INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMTEC INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMTEC INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMTEC INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EMTEC INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EMTEC INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Emtec Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Emtec Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Emtec Inc. Major Shareholders
Emtec Inc. History
Emtec Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Emtec Inc. Offices and Representations
Emtec Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Emtec Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Emtec Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Emtec Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Emtec Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Emtec Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Emtec Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Emtec Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Emtec Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Emtec Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Emtec Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Emtec Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?