- The report contains detailed information about Convio, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Convio, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Convio, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Convio, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Convio, Inc. business.
About Convio, Inc.
Convio, Inc. provides on-demand software and services that enable nonprofit organizations, or NPOs, to raise funds, influence public policy and support their missions by influencing the Internet to build relationships with constituents. The companys online constituent relationship management, or eCRM, solution includes a suite of on-demand software modules for fundraising, advocacy, email marketing and Web content management complemented by a portfolio of consulting services.
The companys products consist of integrated modules built on its Constituent360 platform. It also provides communication tools, including email marketing and Web content management, and enables integration with offline databases.
The companys Constituent360 platform serves as the platform for all modules and captures, builds and houses profiles of constituents. Constituent360 allows NPOs to gain insight into online constituent behavior by tracking online activities, including online donations, purchases, page visits, event registrations, surveys and certain advocacy activities. The platform provides query and reporting tools to enable clients to retrieve and analyze this information to design online fundraising and advocacy campaigns. Constituent360 also includes features shared by all modules, including reporting services, a personalization engine, social networking widgets, a points-based loyalty system and extensive configuration options.
The companys DataSync software enables synchronization of constituent information between Constituent360 and its clients' offline donor databases. DataSync connects constituent information with approximately 30 offline donor databases, allowing clients to integrate online and offline constituent communications and fundraising programs. It also provides the Convio Connector, which provides real-time integration capabilities with legacy donor databases.
Email Marketing: The companys Email Marketing tool allows clients to create and deliver branded email communications and content tailored to individual constituent interests based on the profiles captured in its Constituent360 platform. Its Email Marketing also allows its clients to generate, send and track personalized, graphical email messages, online newsletters and electronic greeting cards. Major features include a graphical editor that allows non-technical authors to create emails that include graphics, links and formatted text; testing tools to assess message effectiveness and to ensure delivery; and the ability to manage multiple email messages as part of a single campaign.
Content Management: The companys content management tools which enable clients to professionally manage Web site content, include authoring tools, editorial workflow, personalization, search and document management. It offers two Web content management tools, PageBuilder and Convio Content Management Systems, or CMS. CMS is designed for larger NPOs with approximately 1000 Web pages and multiple content contributors, while PageBuilder is designed for NPOs with smaller websites and fewer content contributors.
Fundraising: The companys Fundraising module allows clients to build and tailor online fundraising campaigns, such as annual pledge drives or capital campaigns, and to create specialized Web sites to motivate giving in response to events, such as natural disasters. This module has various features, such as donation forms that incorporate practices developed from its base of approximately 1,200 active clients, including options such as matching gifts, gift premiums and recurring gifts; personalized appeals and suggested gift amounts to encourage higher contributions; and campaign reporting and analytics to measure real-time fundraising progress and to provide trend information for planning future campaigns.
TeamRaiser: The companys TeamRaiser module empowers participants in fundraising events, such as walkathons, to raise funds on an NPO's behalf using personal Web pages and Web tools. This module manages online elements and processes related to fundraising events, including recruitment
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONVIO, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONVIO, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONVIO, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONVIO, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONVIO, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Convio, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Convio, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Convio, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Convio, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Convio, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONVIO, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONVIO, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONVIO, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONVIO, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONVIO, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONVIO, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Convio, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Convio, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Convio, Inc. Major Shareholders
Convio, Inc. History
Convio, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Convio, Inc. Offices and Representations
Convio, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Convio, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Convio, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Convio, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Convio, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Convio, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Convio, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Convio, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Convio, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Convio, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Convio, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Convio, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?