- The report contains detailed information about Kenexa Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kenexa Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kenexa Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kenexa Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kenexa Corp. business.
About Kenexa Corp.
Kenexa Corporation provides software, proprietary content, and services that enable organizations to recruit and retain employees. The companys solutions are built around a suite of software applications that automate talent acquisition and employee performance management best practices. The company offers the software applications that form the core of its solutions, which materially reduces the costs and risks associated with deploying traditional enterprise applications. The company complements its software applications with combination of outsourcing services, proprietary content, and consulting services.
Products and Services
The company offers unified business solutions that support hiring and retention for the entire employee lifecycle.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO): The companys RPO offering delivers a candidate-fast. Kenexa RPO provides global recruitment services for various companies in the world.
Recruitment Technology: The company provides recruitment technology systems for various organizations in the world. The companys Web-based technology provides everything organizations need to locate and track talented candidates as they move through the hiring process. Its Recruitment Technology solutions deliver support of recruiting processes, giving companies visibility and access to critical hiring and retention data.
Onboarding: The companys Onboarding solution is built on the belief that every new employee needs to have the right information to be effective. The companys solution offers forms management for legal documents, workflow, and electronic signatures. The company helps companies extend a positive brand impression through ongoing communication and socialization that reinforces their culture and business practices.
Employee Assessments: The company offers Employee Assessments that help organizations select and retain top performers based on seven key areas that predict individual performance and potentialexperience, skills, abilities, personality, motivation, situational judgment, and culture fit.
Skills Tests: The company offers skills tests that improve the screening process by helping organizations quickly identify and select the most talented candidates. Kenexa Prove It! System offers approximately 1,000 validated assessments for specific job classifications, including software, office/professional, call center, financial, healthcare, industrial, legal, and technical positions.
Structured Interviews: The company offers structured interviews that assess candidates with objectivity and consistency, while improving the fit of new hires with in each organization's culture. Kenexa Interview Builder System provides an online structured interview reference library of approximately 3,000 questions that increase interviewer confidence, efficiency, accuracy, and defensibility. Interview Builder encourages candidates to speak freely about their experiences and provides a spectrum of job analysis tools, job description templates, interview guides, and competency profiles.
Employment Branding: The companys Employment Branding offering applies the same consumer branding principles of attracting and retaining customers to attract and retain top employees. Employment Branding integrates with every Kenexa solution to create recruitment campaigns, provide candidates with an engaging career site experience, uncover the right media mix for sourcing, give insight into employee engagement, and help retain top performers.
Performance Management: The company offers Performance Management solutions that integrate performance management, compensation management, career development, goal alignment, and succession planning. The companys solutions enable companies to increase productivity, streamline processes, increase accountability, and improve employee engagement.
Employee Surveys: The company delivers Employee Surveys that provide the measurements needed to further each organization and improve business outcomes. The companys tools and technology are intuitive and customized for each organization.
Learning Management: The company
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KENEXA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KENEXA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KENEXA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KENEXA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KENEXA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kenexa Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kenexa Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kenexa Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kenexa Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kenexa Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. KENEXA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KENEXA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KENEXA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KENEXA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KENEXA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KENEXA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kenexa Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kenexa Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kenexa Corp. Major Shareholders
Kenexa Corp. History
Kenexa Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kenexa Corp. Offices and Representations
Kenexa Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kenexa Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kenexa Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Kenexa Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Kenexa Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kenexa Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kenexa Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kenexa Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Kenexa Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Kenexa Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kenexa Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kenexa Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?