- The report contains detailed information about Onstream Media Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Onstream Media Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Onstream Media Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Onstream Media Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Onstream Media Corp. business.
About Onstream Media Corp.
Onstream Media Corporation operates as an online service provider of live and on-demand Internet video, corporate Web communications and content management applications. The company has two operating groups, including Digital Media Services Group; and Audio and Web Conferencing Services Group.
Digital Media Services Group
The companys Digital Media Services Group consists of its Webcasting division, DMSP (Digital Media Services Platform) division, UGC (User Generated Content) division, Smart Encoding division and Travel division.
The companys Webcasting division, which operates primarily from Pompano Beach, Florida, provides a range of corporate-oriented, Web-based media services to the corporate market, including live audio and video Webcasting and on-demand audio and video streaming for any business, government or educational entity. This includes online Webcasting services, a means for corporations to broadcast conference calls live, making them available to the investing public, the media and to anyone worldwide with Internet access. The Webcasting division also has a sales and production support office in New York City as well as additional production and back-up Webcasting facilities in its San Francisco office. Each Webcast would be heard and/or viewed live, and then archived for replay, with an option for accessing the archived material through a company's own Web site. These Webcasts primarily communicate corporate earnings and other financial information; product launches and other marketing information; training, emergency or other information directed to employees; and corporate or other special events.
The companys DMSP division provides an online, subscription based service that includes access to enabling technologies and features for its clients to acquire, store, index, secure, manage, distribute and transform these digital assets into saleable commodities. It owns Acquired Onstream, a development stage company, which develops a digital asset management service and offers the service on a subscription basis over the Internet.
The companys Smart Encoding division, which operates primarily from San Francisco, California, provides both automated and manual encoding and editorial services for processing digital media, using a set of coordinated technologies and processes that allow the online search, retrieval and streaming of this media, which can include photos, videos, audio, engineering specs, architectural plans, Web pages, and other pieces of business collateral.
The companys Travel division, which operates primarily from Pompano Beach, Florida, produces and distributes Internet-based multi-media streaming videos related to hotels, resorts, time-shares, golf facilities, and other travel destinations.
Audio and Web Conferencing Services Group
The companys Audio and Web Conferencing Services Group includes its Infinite Conferencing ('Infinite') division, which operates primarily from facilities in the New York City area and provides 'reservationless' and operator-assisted audio and Web conferencing services; and EDNet division, which operates primarily from facilities in San Francisco, California and provides connectivity within the entertainment and advertising industries through its managed network, which encompasses production and post-production companies, advertisers, producers, directors, and talent.
In the financial conferences area, the company competes with ON24, IVT, WILink, Talkpoint, Wall Street Transcripts, Netbriefings, PTEK Holdings, Shareholder.com, Thomson Financial Group, and ViaVid.
In the digital media services market the companys competitors include Ascent Media, Neulion, BrightCove, Maven Networks (Yahoo), VitalStream (Internap), and thePlatform (Comcast). The video publishing platforms that compete with the companys DMSP include those offered by Move Networks, ExtendMedia, the Feedroom, and Ooyala.
Competitors for audio and Web conferencing include FreeConference.Com and Premiere Global Services. The companies that compete in a portion of the audio and video networking services market targeted by the company include Telestream, Globix, Acceris, Media Link, Savvis, Digital Generation (DG) Systems, Globecast, SohoNet, Pathfire, Source Elements, and Ascent Media.
Onstream Media Corporation was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Onstream Media Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Onstream Media Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Onstream Media Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Onstream Media Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Onstream Media Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONSTREAM MEDIA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Onstream Media Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Onstream Media Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Onstream Media Corp. Major Shareholders
Onstream Media Corp. History
Onstream Media Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Onstream Media Corp. Offices and Representations
Onstream Media Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Onstream Media Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Onstream Media Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Onstream Media Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Onstream Media Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Onstream Media Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Onstream Media Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Onstream Media Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Onstream Media Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Onstream Media Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Onstream Media Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Onstream Media Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?