- The report contains detailed information about CryptoLogic Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CryptoLogic Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CryptoLogic Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CryptoLogic Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CryptoLogic Limited business.
About CryptoLogic Limited
CryptoLogic Limited develops and supplies online gaming software to the Internet gaming market industry worldwide. The company provides a solution, including software, network operations, administrative, and marketing consulting services to licensed gaming operators. It also licenses individual games, generally with branded content, to licensed gaming operators.
Products and Services
The company, through its WagerLogic subsidiaries in Cyprus, Malta, and the U.K., provides software hosting and licensing, e-cash systems and support, customer support and marketing support services for its Internet gaming software to third-party gaming operators. It also offers access to a liquid poker room operated by GTECH, a third party. WagerLogic licenses its software products and provides services to an international client base, while retaining ownership and control of the software. As of December 31, 2009, the company had 32 licensees located worldwide.
The companys software offers an online gaming solution to its licensees, comprising: an Internet-based game suite providing a casino and access to a liquid poker room and features approximately 346 download and non-download casino table and slot games, multi-languages (English, Spanish, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, and Italian), multi-currencies (U.S. dollars, British pounds, and euro), and multi-platforms (download, non-download (Java and Flash), and wireless); e-cash systems and support for player deposits and withdrawals; business intelligence and data analysis tools to assist licensees in their marketing efforts; licensee support through WagerLogics extended hour, multi-language customer support; and marketing support services to assist licensees in developing and executing strategies for marketing their online gaming businesses.
The companys Internet-based gaming and electronic commerce software products (hosted casino) are used by licensees to create virtual casinos. The downloadable software package transfers the front-end information (playing cards, roulette wheel, and dice numbers) between users and remote servers. The software package utilizes each users computer to generate the graphics of the virtual gaming site, while the gaming servers perform the dealer function, generating the random numbers of playing cards, roulette numbers and dice numbers, as applicable. The company also operates a gaming portal business under two brands: Casino.co.uk and WinnerOnLine.
The companys principal geographic markets are in the U.K. and continental Europe.
CryptoLogic Limited was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CryptoLogic Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CryptoLogic Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CryptoLogic Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CryptoLogic Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CryptoLogic Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. IRELAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CRYPTOLOGIC LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CryptoLogic Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CryptoLogic Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CryptoLogic Limited Major Shareholders
CryptoLogic Limited History
CryptoLogic Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CryptoLogic Limited Offices and Representations
CryptoLogic Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CryptoLogic Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CryptoLogic Limited Capital Market Snapshot
CryptoLogic Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CryptoLogic Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CryptoLogic Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CryptoLogic Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CryptoLogic Limited 1-year Stock Charts
CryptoLogic Limited 5-year Stock Charts
CryptoLogic Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CryptoLogic Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CryptoLogic Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?