- The report contains detailed information about Cybex International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cybex International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cybex International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cybex International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cybex International Inc. business.
About Cybex International Inc.
Cybex International, Inc. engages in the manufacture, development, and marketing of strength and cardiovascular fitness equipment products for the commercial and consumer markets.
The companys products can be grouped into two categories: cardiovascular products and strength systems.
The Companys cardiovascular equipment is designed to provide aerobic conditioning by elevating the heart rate, increasing lung capacity, endurance and circulation, and burning body fat. The Companys cardiovascular products include cross trainers, treadmills, bikes and steppers. The Company also offers a three-dimensional optical tracking and measurement system under the name Trazer. All of the companys cardiovascular products incorporate computerized electronics which control the unit and provide feedback to the user.
Cross Trainers: Cybex Arc Trainer is a product designed to provide the user with more and varied training potential. It provides motions that vary from gliding to climbing. Its brake design provides resistance up to 900 Watts in the commercial version to meet the demands ranging from the casual user to the athlete. The 750AT and 750A Arc Trainers use a control console that is based on the 750T treadmill console, facilitating cross-use of these products. The 750AT Total Body Arc Trainer retains all of the functionality of the original Arc Trainer and adds upper body motion to provide for total body training. The Company also produces the 425A Arc Trainer for the light commercial and high-end consumer markets and the 360A Arc Trainer for the consumer market.
Treadmills: The company has four treadmill models, the 750T, Pro3, CX-445T, and LCX-425T. The LCX-425T is a consumer and light commercial product while the other models are for the commercial market. Each treadmill model is motorized and incorporates computerized electronics controlling speed, incline, display functions and preset exercise programs. The electronics also provide displays to indicate speed, elevation, distance, time, pace and a variety of other data. All of the treadmills include a complete diagnostic suite that can be accessed through the display, which is useful in the maintenance of the product. The CX-445T, Pro3 and 750T also include safety feature known as Safety Sentry, which causes the treadmill to stop once it detects inactivity with the user. All treadmills are equipped with contact heart rate monitoring and deck suspension system and include wireless heart rate monitoring capabilities.
Bikes: The company has two bikes, the 750C Upright Cycle and 750R Recumbent Cycle. These bikes feature improved ergonomics including a walk-through design on the recumbent model as well as improved ease of use and an exceptionally broad resistance range with multiple resistance modes. The capabilities of these products are designed to allow any users to receive the maximum benefit in minimum time. The console design is based on that of the 750T, 750A and 750AT to provide a common method of operation.
Steppers: The company has one model of stepper targeting the commercial marketplace. The Cyclone-S Stepper features the family display common to the Pro3, as well as an advanced ergonomic handrail design, contact and Polar heart rate monitoring and patented drive system.
Trazer: The company also offers a three-dimensional optical tracking and measurement system. The system is sold under the trademark Trazer and provides a three-dimensional virtual world simulation that provides exercise and objective measurement in both game-like and real world simulations.
Strength Training Products
The companys strength training equipment uses weights for resistance. This product line includes selectorized single station equipment, jungle gyms, modular multi-station units, MG500 multi-gym, functional trainers, plate-loaded equipment, and free-weight equipment.
Selectorized Equipment: The companys selectorized equipment is sold under the trademarks VR1, VR3 and Eagle. The VR1 line represents a value-engineered line suitable for smaller general-purpose facilities and as an entry line in larger facilities. The VR3
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cybex International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cybex International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cybex International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cybex International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cybex International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYBEX INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cybex International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cybex International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cybex International Inc. Major Shareholders
Cybex International Inc. History
Cybex International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cybex International Inc. Offices and Representations
Cybex International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cybex International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cybex International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cybex International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Cybex International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cybex International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cybex International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cybex International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cybex International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cybex International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cybex International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cybex International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?