- The report contains detailed information about Accenture plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Accenture plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Accenture plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Accenture plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Accenture plc business.
About Accenture plc
Accenture plc provides management consulting, technology, and outsourcing services worldwide. The company has operations in approximately 200 cities in 52 countries.
The company operates in five segments: Communications & High Tech; Financial Services; Health & Public Service; Products; and Resources.
Communications & High Tech
The Communications & High Tech Segment provides management consulting, technology, systems integration, and outsourcing services and solutions to the communications, electronics, high technology, media, and entertainment industries. Its services and solutions include the application of mobile technology, broadband and Internet protocol solutions, advanced advertising solutions, product innovation, and digital rights management, as well as systems integration, customer care, supply chain, and workforce transformation services. This segment comprises the following industry groups:
Communications: The Communications industry group serves various wireline, wireless, cable, and satellite communications and service providers. The company offers a suite of reusable solutions, called Accenture Communications Solutions, designed to address business and operational issues related to broadband and Internet protocol-based networks and services, including business intelligence, billing transformation, customer contact transformation, sales force transformation, service fulfillment, and next-generation network optimization.
Electronics & High Tech: The Electronics & High Tech industry group serves the communications technology, consumer technology, enterprise technology, semiconductor, software, and aerospace/defense segments. This industry group provides services in areas, such as strategy, engineering services, enterprise resource management, customer relationship management, sales transformation, supply chain management, software development, human performance, and merger/acquisition activities, including post-merger integration. The company also offers a suite of reusable solutions designed to address the industrys major business and operational challenges, such as new product innovation and development, customer service and support, sales and marketing, and global sales and operations effectiveness.
Media & Entertainment: The Media & Entertainment industry group serves the broadcast, entertainment (television, music and movie), print, publishing, and portal industries. This industry group provides a range of services, including digital content solutions designed to help companies manage, distribute, and protect content across various media channels. These include Accenture Digital Media Services, which provides a solution set designed to help content owners and distributors adapt their organizations business processes and systems to stay ahead of the demand for digital content and services.
The Financial Services Segment focuses on the opportunities created by its clients needs to adapt to changing market conditions, including cost pressures, industry consolidation, regulatory changes, the creation of common industry standards and protocols, and the move to an integrated industry model. The company helps clients serve these challenges through various assets, services and solutions, including consulting and outsourcing strategies, and customer relationship management initiatives that enable them to acquire and retain profitable customers and improve their cross-selling capabilities. This segment comprises the following industry groups:
Banking: The Banking industry group works with retail and commercial banks and diversified financial enterprises. The company helps organizations develop and execute strategies to target, acquire, and retain customers; expand product and service offerings; manage risk; comply with new regulatory initiatives; and use new technologies and distribution channels.
Capital Markets: The Capital Markets industry group helps investment banks, broker/dealers, asset-management firms, depositories, exchanges, and clearing and settlement organizations transform their businesses. The company helps clients develop and implement
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACCENTURE PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCENTURE PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCENTURE PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCENTURE PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCENTURE PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Accenture plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Accenture plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Accenture plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Accenture plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Accenture plc Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCENTURE PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCENTURE PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACCENTURE PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. IRELAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACCENTURE PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACCENTURE PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACCENTURE PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Accenture plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Accenture plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Accenture plc Major Shareholders
Accenture plc History
Accenture plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Accenture plc Offices and Representations
Accenture plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Accenture plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Accenture plc Capital Market Snapshot
Accenture plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Accenture plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Accenture plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Accenture plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Accenture plc 1-year Stock Charts
Accenture plc 5-year Stock Charts
Accenture plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Accenture plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Accenture plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?