- The report contains detailed information about Trintech Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Trintech Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Trintech Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Trintech Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Trintech Group plc business.
About Trintech Group plc
Trintech Group PLC provides integrated financial governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) software solutions for commercial, financial and healthcare markets. The companys Unity Financial GRC Software Suite provides a production platform for the automation and control of critical financial processes in the Office of Finance.
The companys financial GRC solutions offer its customers more control over their accounting and treasury transaction lifecycles by optimizing management of different financial processes across an organization.
Unity Financial GRC Suite is a suite of operational account reconciliation, financial close, financial reporting, enterprise compliance and risk management applications that allows customers to manage corporate performance, financial operations and compliance by providing a financial GRC framework enabling CFOs and other senior finance professionals to plan, scope, schedule, perform, manage and report on their governance, risk and compliance control efforts.
Operational Account Reconciliation: Unity ReconNET: The companys high-volume reconciliation solution, provides configurable matching capabilities with specific emphasis on reconciliation and exception management in high-volume transaction processing environments.
Financial Close: Unity AssureNET GL and Unity Financial Close: Unity AssureNET GL provides general ledger collaboration in a workflow environment. The companys clients who use this software include Agilent Technologies, Coca-Cola, Farmers Group, Johnson Controls and TIAA-Cref.
Financial Reporting: Unity Xtensible Financial Reporting (XFR): Allows businesses to automate, consolidate, and report on financial processes, and includes embedded support for the tagging and output of XBRL-compliant financial statements in support of global reporting mandates. Unity XFR is an embedded XBRL-compliant financial statement reporting solution that can be integrated with a workflow and process management solution for the entire financial close process, Unity Financial Close.
Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management: Unity Compliance and Unity ERM: Allows financial actions to be aligned with performance objectives, helping CFOs and other senior finance professionals plan, scope, schedule, perform, manage, and report on enterprise compliance and risk management initiatives, including SOX, PCI, HIPAA, and others. Both solutions include dashboard reporting to help businesses to identify and mitigate risk, investigate issues, assign tasks, and enforce compliance control processes throughout the business.
On-Demand Services: The companys On-Demand business unit delivers hosted versions of its Unity Financial GRC Suite modules, including ReconNET, AssureNET GL, Unity Financial Close and Unity XFR on a SaaS business model. The DataFlow Transaction Network service offers daily retrieval, processing, aggregation, and delivery of transaction data between a financial institution and its customers. The DataFlow Transaction Network processes transaction data from approximately 26,500 accounts in approximately 4,000 banks in the United States. The DataFlow services supported the provision of daily bank statement data to support the reconciliation and transaction management process.
Professional services: The companys professional services team provides project management, using methodologies and tools to identify customers business objectives and requirements for financial governance, transaction risk management and compliance solutions. The company also provides in-house product consultation, and provides technical services to design or enhance customers existing information technology infrastructure.
Educational and training services: The company offers educational and training programs targeted specifically at users and administrators of customers information technology systems. These programs are tailored to provide customers with the technical knowledge to operate the companys solutions.
Configuration and implementation services: The company provides services to configure and customize its solutions to meet a customers particular needs and to integrate its products into a customers other processing, accounting and communications systems.
Post contract customer support services: The company maintains a customer support help desk and technical support organization at its offices in the London, San Jose and Dallas metropolitan areas. It offers telephone and Web support for its products. It provides corrections for identified program errors for supported versions of its software products, version upgrades for software, telephone consultation, and Web-based access to solutions, patches and documentation.
The company has a customer base of 50,000 users in approximately 570 organizations. Its customers include retail chains, commercial companies, financial institutions and healthcare providers in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland, continental Europe, and Australia. Customers who use its software include Intel, Google, RR Donnelly, Regis Corporation, Target, O2, CVS Pharmacy, Lloyds TSB, and Coca-Cola.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets its products in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North and South America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has direct sales offices in the following metropolitan areas, including Dallas, Texas; San Jose, California; London, the United Kingdom; and Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The company primarily competes with Checkfree (a subsidiary of Fiserv) and Chesapeake Systems for its Unity ReconNET product, BlackLine Corporation for its Unity AssureNET product, Paisley Consulting and Open Pages in the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance market and Clarity Systems for its Unity XFR product.
Trintech Group PLC was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRINTECH GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRINTECH GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRINTECH GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRINTECH GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRINTECH GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Trintech Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Trintech Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Trintech Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Trintech Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Trintech Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. TRINTECH GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRINTECH GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRINTECH GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. IRELAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRINTECH GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRINTECH GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRINTECH GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Trintech Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Trintech Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Trintech Group plc Major Shareholders
Trintech Group plc History
Trintech Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Trintech Group plc Offices and Representations
Trintech Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Trintech Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Trintech Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
Trintech Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Trintech Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Trintech Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Trintech Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Trintech Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
Trintech Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
Trintech Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Trintech Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Trintech Group plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?