- The report contains detailed information about Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cloud Centric Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. business.
About Cloud Centric Systems, Inc.
GuestMetrics, Inc. provides customer insight tools for the hospitality industry and its suppliers/distributors.
Products and Services
The company offers a suite of products for the restaurateur which captures transaction data from the point-of-sale (POS) systems and provides clients with enterprise level business intelligence, customer loyalty, and gift card capabilities, as well email marketing programs. It captures transaction data directly from the food ordering process (through the POS) when the waiter, server, or manager inputs this data.
The company also offers a data mining service for the beer, wine, spirit, and food manufacturers, which provides on-premise aggregate customer and branded item demographics and sales trend data. It provides subscribers with specific information as to how their products are doing either within a particular region, style of restaurant, restaurant brand, or exact restaurant location. Transaction data from one or more locations is sanitized of information that can be used to identify individuals and aggregated by product. This information is then processed to generate trend and normative statistical data for use in reports.
In November 2009, Guestmetrics Inc. announced that the company has formed GuestTek International Inc., which would serve as the public holding company.
The company's solutions are utilized by restaurants and bars, such as Famous Dave's franchisees; Chili's Grill & Bar franchisees; T.G.I. Friday's franchisees; Ritz Carlton; and Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse. Its customer base in the beer, wine, and spirits industries includes Bacardi USA, E. & J. Gallo Winery, and Republic National Distributing Company. In the financial industry, it has a relationship with American Express, a global payment, network, and travel company.
GuestMetrics, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLOUD CENTRIC SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. History
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cloud Centric Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?