- The report contains detailed information about ClearStory Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ClearStory Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ClearStory Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ClearStory Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ClearStory Systems, Inc. business.
About ClearStory Systems, Inc.
ClearStory Systems, Inc. provides software solutions within the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and digital asset management (DAM) market.
The company's proven solutions manage the capture, storage, distribution, security and lifecycle of unstructured content, such as video, marketing assets, multi-media presentations, animation, and e-mail; and fixed content, such as reports, statements, trade confirmations, explanation of benefits (EOB) statements, and other final-form documents.
The companys suite of software provides applications for the management of this content; and a platform for integrating this content into various business environments, including global marketing, media services, compliance initiatives, brand management, e-learning, online self-service, finance, and customer service.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include, WCORP, Inc. (WCORP) and Lognet 2000, Inc. WCORP was established to acquire certain assets and liabilities of WebWare Corporation (WebWare) and was acquired in 2003.
The companys radiant content suite provides integrating content into various business environments including global marketing, media services, corporate governance initiatives, e-learning, finance, and customer service.
Radiant Enterprise Media Server (RADIANT EMS): Radiant Enterprise Media Server (released in February 2005) is a pure J2EE platform for document and rich media solutions offering a scaleable n-tier architecture that takes advantage of industry standard Web Services description language and Remote Method Invocation application program interface (API). Its improved architecture offers interoperability for substantially increased market opportunity through integration with third party applications and a developer platform for service providers. Its modular design provides exceptional go-to-market flexibility, including direct-sale installed applications, original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and/or platform-centric opportunities, and a subscription-based hosted service offering.
Activemedia: Activemedia is the companys next-generation enterprise DAM application, built on its Radiant EMS platform. It provides Web-based solution for the management of rich media of ownership, powerful functionality, metadata models, user simplicity, and interoperability. The system offers a secure central repository where rich media files, such as images, documents, video, animation, voice and other formats of rich media and brand assets are organized and stored; and it provides secure on-demand delivery of this content to Web-browser users, desktops, websites, or enterprise applications. The system also offers superior handling of video and compound documents (such as QuarkXpress and Adobe InDesign), a critical requirement for marketing teams, advertising agencies, and marketing services firms.
Radiant Business Document Server (Radiant BDS): Radiant Business Document Server is a proven and industry-recognized system for document capture, archiving, and online presentment. The company has marketed Radiant BDS to premiere clients within financial services, insurance, and healthcare markets, which has resulted in a substantial ongoing revenue stream. Radiant BDS captures, stores, and delivers mass-volumes of business-critical content enterprise-wide. It provides digital content repository for the preservation of content (legacy computer output, documents, e-mail, Microsoft Office files, and imaged documents). Designed to meet the demands of large-scale implementations, Radiant BDS manages millions of documents and supports instant Internet-based access to this content by thousands of concurrent users.
Radiant BDS is built on a scalable architecture that supports multiple platforms. Access to archived content is offered through both a web-deployable desktop client, and browser-based access. Additionally, an industry-standard Java-based API offers integration with third-party applications, such as Web portals, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), service providers, and Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) providing a platform for expanded market presence.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ClearStory Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ClearStory Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ClearStory Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ClearStory Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ClearStory Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLEARSTORY SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
ClearStory Systems, Inc. History
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
ClearStory Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ClearStory Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ClearStory Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ClearStory Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ClearStory Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ClearStory Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?