- The report contains detailed information about Coloured (US) Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coloured (US) Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coloured (US) Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coloured (US) Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coloured (US) Inc. business.
About Coloured (US) Inc.
Coloured (US) Inc., a development stage company, provides text messaging and mobile gaming services for use on mobile phones. The company owns six mobile games designed to be played on GSM-network mobile phones using the short message service (SMS) features. Its games are multi-player games, which allow players to interact with and play against others located in the players vicinity. Its games support optional features, such as location-based services (LBS) where the actual location of each player has an effect of the outcome, and multimedia messaging services (MMS), which facilitate the inclusion of graphics in each text message. Players send their commands to its server by way of text message. The companys server receives the messages, integrates the commands with in the context of the game being played, and automatically sends responses by text message to each player.
Mobile Warrior Game: Mobile Warrior is a battle game set in the Viking era. Players initially register and create a character for the game on its Website, choosing their weapons and armour from a list provided. The player then sends a text message to its server when they want to play the game. The LBS feature of the game determines what other players are located in the senders vicinity, and its server communicates this information to the sender by a text message. Players then chooses whom they wish to challenge to a duel by sending a text message back to the server, which then informs the player chosen. That players then choose whether or not they wish to play at that time. If they decline, they shall lose points and drop in the overall ranking of players playing the game. If they accept, the game begins and both players attempt to defeat the other with attack commands sent by text message to the server.
The Flirtylizer Game: The Flirtylizer mobile game allows a user to send pre-set text messages to another users mobile phone to allow chat with another user they know without that other user knowing the identity of the person sending the message. The receiver gets a text message informing him or her that someone they know is flirting with them, and they must correctly guess the senders identity in order to have it revealed. Both parties then receive a message confirming that the receiver has correctly guessed the identity of the sender.
The Voodolizer Game: In the Voodolizer game the receiver gets text message spell saying that something would happen to their mobile phone unless the receiver can throw the spell by guessing the senders identity with a text message. If the guess is correct, both parties are informed that the spell has been lifted.
The Banana Battle Game: The Banana Battle game is a dueling game where players hit their opponents with a banana by guessing the distance between themselves and their opponents by text message. Players send their guess as to their distance to the other player by text message, with the computer automatically sending back responses after each throw, until one player correctly guesses the distance and hits their opponent, ending the game.
The Get Nessie! Game: Players of Get Nessie! try to become the top ranked scientist by catching the Loch Ness Monster. Doing so requires a player to send text messages containing coordinates for the placement of sonar buoys in the lake in which Nessie lives and analyzing the data that comes back from the server via text message.
The Hunters & Collectors Game: The Hunters & Collectors is a soft battle game where players duel each other with weapons, such as sticks and water balloons. Players initially register and create a character for the game on its Website, and then challenge and battle players. This game is supported by a Web site on which players check their ranking against other players and see the results of other battles.
Gateway owners include wireless network providers (such as Vodafone, Orange, T-Mobile, Sprint), Internet portals (MSN and Lycos), or other Websites which provide content for mobile phone users for which they have revenue-sharing agreements with various wireless network providers (MonsterMob), and various media companies that produce television programs or publish or distribute newspapers, Websites, or other forms of media in which mobile products and services are advertised (Bertelsmann and Bonnier). In addition to mobile phone service, gateway owners provide or advertise products and services to its target market, including ringtones and games.
The company entered into various reseller agreements with agents and resellers, including Tele-Publishing U.K. Ltd.; iTech Solutions India PVT Ltd.; Mobiletones Asia Pte Ltd.; Nostromo ICT; Mtertainment Korea; Mobile Minds; Net People International Inc.; Mobilkraft; Mocondi Ltd.; Voicelock Ltd.; and Tracebit Ltd.
The companys competitors include Mikoishi Studios Pte Ltd.; Mopius; Daydream Software AB; Blisterent Entertainment Inc.; Cellular Magic S.A; Cascata Games Limited; and SMS Prank.
In 2008 the companys wholly owned subsidiary, Coloured Industry Limited discontinued its operations.
The company was incorporated in April, 2005 under the name Emcor Holdings Inc. It changed its name to Coloured (US) Inc. in December, 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COLOURED (US) INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COLOURED (US) INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COLOURED (US) INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COLOURED (US) INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COLOURED (US) INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coloured (US) Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coloured (US) Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coloured (US) Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coloured (US) Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coloured (US) Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COLOURED (US) INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COLOURED (US) INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COLOURED (US) INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COLOURED (US) INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COLOURED (US) INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COLOURED (US) INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coloured (US) Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coloured (US) Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coloured (US) Inc. Major Shareholders
Coloured (US) Inc. History
Coloured (US) Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coloured (US) Inc. Offices and Representations
Coloured (US) Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coloured (US) Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coloured (US) Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Coloured (US) Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Coloured (US) Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coloured (US) Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coloured (US) Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coloured (US) Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Coloured (US) Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Coloured (US) Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coloured (US) Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coloured (US) Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?