- The report contains detailed information about CE Software Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CE Software Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CE Software Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CE Software Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CE Software Inc. business.
About CE Software Inc.
CE Software, Inc., an Iowa corporation, develops computer software products that enhance communications, connectivity and productivity for businesses and home-based personal computer users for both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. The Company's products include both personal and group productivity tools. The QuicKeys products represent personal productivity. The products QuickMail, QuickConference and InOut Tracker represent group productivity. The primary products are QuicKeys, a utility that automates time-consuming and repetitive tasks with customized hot keys or toolbars, and QuickMail, an all-in-one business e-mail solution for the Internet and for internal office use.
The Company's products can be divided into two distinct groups, personal productivity and group productivity applications. The personal productivity group consists of QuicKeys while group productivity includes QuickMail Office, QuickMail Pro, QuickConference and InOut Tracker.
Group Productivity: QuickMail Office is an easy-to-use electronic mail package aimed at small to mid-sized businesses. It was originally released as an e-mail system for Macintosh-centric local area networks (QuickMail LAN). QuickMail LAN was upgraded to QuickMail Office to offer support for industry messaging standards. QuickMail Office provides important communications functionality such as sending and receiving of messages, remote access to e-mail and connectivity to other office locations and e-mail systems. Gateway and bridge software that connects QuickMail LAN with the Internet and with other applications is also available from the Company.
Personal Productivity: QuicKeys, the Company's automation utility, was introduced for Macintosh users and is available for Microsoft's Windows users. QuicKeys automates any repetitive, multi-step function performed on a Macintosh or Windows computer. QuicKeys, automation software, is designed to save time and boost productivity for anyone who uses Microsoft Windows. QuicKeys is designed to save a PC user's time and effort by automatically performing hundreds of common but time-consuming computer tasks, such as opening programs, typing text, choosing from menus, plus many more. QuicKeys also automates longer tasks that require several consecutive steps, such as compressing and sending files via e-mail. QuicKeys simply records the keystrokes and mouse-clicks involved in the task then plays the entire sequence back, quickly and accurately, whenever the user presses the hot key or clicks the toolbar button designated for that task. In addition to helping PC users work faster and easier, QuicKeys makes all the elements of the user's computer system programs, documents, operating system and Internet connection work together.
Distribution and Marketing
The Company's products are marketed through independent distributors in the United States, through numerous independent dealers and distributors in other countries, directly to large corporate accounts under site licensing agreements, and directly to end-users through electronic distribution and direct marketing campaigns. The Company also distributes its products electronically from its Web site through the services of Digital River. The Company provides translations of certain programs in German, French, Japanese and Swedish languages.
The Company's competitors include Microsoft, IBM (Lotus), Qualcomm, Netscape Division of America Online, and Novell Corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CE SOFTWARE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CE SOFTWARE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CE SOFTWARE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CE SOFTWARE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CE SOFTWARE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CE Software Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CE Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CE Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CE Software Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CE Software Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CE SOFTWARE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CE SOFTWARE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CE SOFTWARE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CE SOFTWARE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CE SOFTWARE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CE SOFTWARE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CE Software Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CE Software Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CE Software Inc. Major Shareholders
CE Software Inc. History
CE Software Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CE Software Inc. Offices and Representations
CE Software Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CE Software Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CE Software Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CE Software Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CE Software Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CE Software Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CE Software Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CE Software Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CE Software Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CE Software Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CE Software Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CE Software Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?