- The report contains detailed information about ANTs software, inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ANTs software, inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ANTs software, inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ANTs software, inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ANTs software, inc. business.
About ANTs software, inc.
ANTs software inc. engages in the development and marketing of ANTs Compatibility Server (ACS), a software solution that allows customers to move applications from one database to another database. ACS translates the languages used by database products so that software applications written for one database product would work with another. ACS allows customers to replace the database product without replacing the software application.
The company's first ACS product translates Sybase to Oracle. The company is in the process of developing additional ACS products that would translate additional database languages. It also has a services division that manages and optimizes applications and databases for large enterprises and provides installation and support services for the ACS.
Inventa Technologies, Inc. (Inventa), the company's IT managed services and professional services division, provides pre- and post-sales services related to the ACS and application migration, application and database architecting, monitoring and management. Inventa provides the following services:
ACS Services: This service assists customers in establishing a database consolidation strategy, action plan for migrating applications among databases, installation, deployment, and post-deployment monitoring and tuning.
Monitoring Infrastructure Management: This service provides management of monitoring infrastructure, including architecture planning, agent deployment and support, and agent configuration with threshold management. The core infrastructure for this service can either be hosted and managed by the company or deployed directly within a customer's environment and individual events / alarms transitioned back to customer employees.
Monitoring and Event Management: This service provides a functional network operations center (NOC) responsible for isolating critical events, opening trouble tickets, and escalating the event's visibility within the customer's organization. This service can be hosted entirely within its NOC or portions can be integrated with or hosted directly within the customer's environment.
Visualization and Trending: The companys ESM Integrator portal captures, centralizes, and integrates performance metrics collected by the monitoring infrastructure deployed as a component of its other services or layered upon existing data sources residing within the customer's environment.
Performance Management: The companys performance management service is pro-active and can help improve the customer's existing resources in a manageable way.
Capacity Planning: This service provides organizations with the ability to anticipate the effects of growth and plan for that growth.
Code Quality Management: The companys Code Quality Management service uses its time-tested code analysis tools to assist customers in tracking overall code quality and improvements as new application versions are released.
The company provides professional services to customers in the banking, insurance, gaming, automotive, and high-technology industries. It has experience in architecting enterprise application and database deployments, upgrades and migrations and in installing, configuring, deploying, and maintaining database products from major vendors, such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and Sybase. The company has developed proprietary software that enables it to remotely monitor, diagnose, and maintain customer applications and databases. The company delivers its services through a remote delivery model from its Mount Laurel, New Jersey office which contains a network operations center.
The company's competitors in the professional services market are vendors, such as IBM Global Services, Accenture, and HP/EDS.
The company was founded in 1979. It was formerly known as CHoPP Computer Corporation and changed its name to ANTs software.com in 1999. Further, it changed its name to ANTs software inc. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ANTs software, inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ANTs software, inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ANTs software, inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ANTs software, inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ANTs software, inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANTS SOFTWARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ANTs software, inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ANTs software, inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ANTs software, inc. Major Shareholders
ANTs software, inc. History
ANTs software, inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ANTs software, inc. Offices and Representations
ANTs software, inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ANTs software, inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ANTs software, inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ANTs software, inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ANTs software, inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ANTs software, inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ANTs software, inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ANTs software, inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ANTs software, inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ANTs software, inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ANTs software, inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ANTs software, inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?