- The report contains detailed information about Callidus Software Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Callidus Software Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Callidus Software Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Callidus Software Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Callidus Software Inc. business.
About Callidus Software Inc.
Callidus Software Inc. provides Sales Performance Management (SPM) solutions to companies of all sizes. Organizations use SPM systems to optimize their investment in sales planning and performance, specifically in the areas of incentive compensation, quota and goal management, and territory alignment.
SPM solutions also provide the capability to continually monitor and analyze these business processes in order to understand what is working well, and which programs might need to be revised. The companys suite of products enables companies to access applicable transaction data, allocate compensation credit to appropriate employees and business partners, determine relevant compensation measurements, payment amounts and timing, and accurately report on compensation results. The companys software suite is based on its proprietary technology and extensive expertise in sales performance programs
The Callidus product suite provides a solution for the SPM process. The companys products combine a Web-based solution with rules-based architecture, grid-based computing, reporting, analytics, and workflow functionality. While its horizontal solution is applicable to every industry, Callidus additionally provides value-added industry-specific solutions, particularly in financial services and insurance, telecommunications, life sciences, and technology. Callidus also provides packaged, certified integration with salesforce.com, enabling an organizations sales team to seamlessly access Callidus applications from its Sales Force Automation/Customer Relationship Management system.
The company offers its customers various options to purchase and deploy its products, primarily through on-demand, SaaS subscription and on-premise time-based term licenses. In addition to Technical Operations, the company makes available to all customers Sales Operations services. Sales Operations provides plan and reporting administration services, which includes compensation plan maintenance, report design and maintenance, customer service, issue resolution, production support, and incentive change management.
TrueComp Manager Application
The companys TrueComp Manager application automates the modeling, design, administration, reporting, and analysis of pay-for-performance programs for organizations ranging from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of sales people. The companys customers use the TrueComp Manager application to design, test, and implement sales compensation plans that reward employees based on profitability of sales or customer value, team-selling, and new product introduction or geographic expansion, or other sales activities that customers wish to encourage. The TrueComp Manager application enables its customers to define market goals and territories for its sales force and channels, collect sales performance data, apply it to each payees profile and goals, and process and pay their sales force for achievement on target.
The TrueComp Manager application serves as the business user-facing application to set-up compensation plans and incentives, territories, and goals, and to manage day-to-day operations of sales collections and payments. The solution collects and integrates multiple data feeds used to measure and process sales performance. The TrueComp grid component provides processing of compensation data and results and, together with its parallel processing functionality, enables organizations to manage global compensation.
Callidus Reporting delivers real-time production reports for detailed and summarized sales goal information. It delivers compensation statements, and order to payment tracking, enabling transparency and confidence in the sales incentive process across stakeholders, including the sales force, dealer networks, brokers and channel partners.
Callidus Analytics solution enables businesses to deploy performance dashboards across the sales force and selling channels to monitor and indentify trends affecting sales team, product, and customer performance. The solution provides out-of-the-box dashboards for sales, finance, and sales operations rol
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Callidus Software Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Callidus Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Callidus Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Callidus Software Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Callidus Software Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CALLIDUS SOFTWARE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Callidus Software Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Callidus Software Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Callidus Software Inc. Major Shareholders
Callidus Software Inc. History
Callidus Software Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Callidus Software Inc. Offices and Representations
Callidus Software Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Callidus Software Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Callidus Software Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Callidus Software Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Callidus Software Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Callidus Software Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Callidus Software Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Callidus Software Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Callidus Software Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Callidus Software Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Callidus Software Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Callidus Software Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?