- The report contains detailed information about Vocus Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vocus Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vocus Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vocus Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vocus Inc. business.
About Vocus Inc.
Vocus, Inc. provides on-demand software for public relations management. The companys Web-based software suite helps organizations of various sizes to fundamentally change the way they communicate with both the media and the public, optimizing their public relations and increasing their ability to measure its impact.
On-Demand Public Relations (PR) Management
The companys integrated, on-demand software modules provide features and functionality that address the critical functions of public relations. Its on-demand software addresses the functions of public relations, including media relations, news distribution and news monitoring. By automating and integrating essential elements of PR functions, its solutions help organizations communicate directly with reporters and with the public, identify and analyze relevant news stories and manage relationships with the media and other stakeholders.
The company delivers its solutions over the Internet using a scalable application and system architecture. As a part of its solution, the company provides a proprietary information database of approximately one million journalists, analysts, media outlets, publicity opportunities, and relevant data. Its database contains information about the media, including journalist profiles, contact schedules, podcast interviews, pitching preferences, and other relevant information compiled by media research team. Its solution is available in seven languages and is in use by customers worldwide. The companys database is integrated with its suite of on-demand software modules that together enable its customers to address the communications life-cycle, from identifying key contacts, to distributing information, to closing the loop with digitized feedback and management analytics. The companys on-demand software for public relations management includes the following key modules:
Contact Management: Allows customers access to its database of journalists, media outlets, and publicity opportunities. Customers can create targeted lists, send messages by email, fax or mail and track meetings, telephone calls, and other important activities.
Collateral Management: Provides a central accessible repository in which to store PR information that needs to be shared internally or externally throughout the organization. It can include documents or files of any type, such as media kits, photographs, videos, executive biographies, annual reports, and other PR materials.
Project Management: Helps organize PR projects, including press releases, speaking engagements, or publicity events. A graphical dashboard shows the status of open projects, allowing users to check milestones, reminders, allocated and used resources, team assignments and other tasks from the planning stage through execution and follow-up reporting.
Newsrooms: Provides journalists, analysts, public officials, and other key audiences access to an organizations breaking news, press releases, digital collateral, grassroots advocacy tools, and other critical public information. Matches the look and feel of the organizations Web site and allows PR professionals to update content when and where they want, without the need for IT support.
PRWeb Online Newswire: Allows organizations to improve their online visibility by distributing their news directly to online news sites, such as Yahoo! News and directly to the public through millions of daily RSS feeds and other social media tools. PRWeb releases are optimized for search engines, such as Google to help ensure that press releases are prominently displayed on search results and drive traffic to an organizations Web site.
Email Campaigns: Enables organizations to deliver interactive communications that provide online access to related collateral material and to track and measure response rates and other campaign metrics. Provides a process for delivering information to journalists, analysts, legislators, and other key audiences. Also provides metrics on campaign initiatives, including emails opened, documents downloaded, and options selected.
Analytics & Measurement: Automatically transforms relevant data about
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VOCUS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VOCUS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VOCUS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VOCUS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VOCUS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vocus Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vocus Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vocus Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vocus Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vocus Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VOCUS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VOCUS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VOCUS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VOCUS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VOCUS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VOCUS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vocus Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vocus Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vocus Inc. Major Shareholders
Vocus Inc. History
Vocus Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vocus Inc. Offices and Representations
Vocus Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vocus Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vocus Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vocus Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Vocus Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vocus Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vocus Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vocus Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vocus Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vocus Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vocus Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vocus Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?