- The report contains detailed information about Lionbridge Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lionbridge Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lionbridge Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lionbridge Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lionbridge Technologies Inc. business.
About Lionbridge Technologies Inc.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. provides language, development, and testing services that enable clients to create, release, manage, and maintain their technology applications and Web content internationally.
The company operates through three segments: Global Language and Content (GLC), Global Development and Testing (GDT), and Interpretation.
Global Language and Content
Lionbridge GLC solutions enable the translation, localization and worldwide multilingual release of clients products, content and related technical support, training materials, and sales and marketing information. Lionbridge GLC solutions involve translating, localizing and adapting content and products to meet the language and cultural requirements of users throughout the world. As part of its GLC solutions, Lionbridge also develops eLearning content and technical documentation.
Global Development and Testing
Through its GDT solutions, Lionbridge develops, re-engineers and optimizes IT applications and performs testing to ensure the quality, interoperability, usability, relevance, and performance of clients software, search engines, consumer technology products, Web sites, and content. Lionbridges testing services, which are offered under the VeriTest brand, also include product certification and competitive analysis.
Lionbridge provides interpretation services for government business and healthcare organizations that require experienced linguists to facilitate communication. Lionbridge provides interpretation communication services in approximately 360 languages and dialects, including onsite interpretation, over-the-phone interpretation and interpreter testing, training, and assessment services.
Lionbridge provides a suite of language, testing, and development outsourcing services to businesses in different end markets, including technology, mobile and electronics, life sciences, consumer, publishing, manufacturing, automotive, and government. Lionbridges solutions include product localization and content translation; content and eLearning courseware development; technical writing services; interpretation services; application development and maintenance; software and hardware testing; multilingual search optimization and relevance; product certification; and competitive analysis.
Global Language and Content Services (GLC)
Product Localization: Lionbridge creates foreign language versions of its clients products and software applications, including the user interface, online help systems documentation and packaging. Through its internationalization, software localization and technical translation services, Lionbridge provides its clients with re-engineered and culturally adapted multilingual versions of their products and applications. Lionbridges product localization services enable Lionbridge clients to release fully operable software applications, consumer devices and hardware products that are adapted to the cultural, linguistic and technical requirements of specific international markets.
The Lionbridge process is integrated with and essential to the clients worldwide product release cycle.
Content Translation: Lionbridge adapts Web content, interactive media, or marketing information to meet cultural, linguistic and business requirements of international markets. Lionbridge provides multilingual content services which include translating and maintaining its clients Web-based content, eLearning courseware and training materials, technical support databases, and sales and marketing information. Lionbridge content translation services help organizations communicate with their customers, partners and employees on a worldwide basis.
Content Development: Lionbridge provides content development solutions, including eLearning courseware development, and production and integration of content with in a technology platform. As part of this solution, Lionbridge creates content, develops and integrates applications for authoring and managing content, delivers courses, and tracks user interaction with in an interactive content application.
Global Language and Con
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lionbridge Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lionbridge Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. History
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?