- The report contains detailed information about Houston Interweb Design Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Houston Interweb Design Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Houston Interweb Design Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Houston Interweb Design Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Houston Interweb Design Inc. business.
About Houston Interweb Design Inc.
Houston Interweb Design, Inc (Interweb or the Company) is a software developer and e-services consultancy providing Internet strategy consulting and sophisticated Internet-based solutions to international companies and startup businesses. The Company helps clients define Internet strategies to improve their competitive position and the Company designs, architects, develops and implements solutions to execute those strategies. These solutions focus on large-scale and complex business-to-consumer and business-to-business electronic commerce, digital customer relationship management, supply chain optimization, electronic markets and Internet portals.
The Companys services include digital business strategy development; experience modeling; creative design and technology development and systems integration.
The Company provides end-to-end solutions to clients using multidisciplinary teams composed of business/legal strategists, creative specialists (graphic designers and hardcode programmers), technology professionals and program managers. The Company delivers solutions primarily in five industry business sectors: legal/medical/financial services; media, entertainment and travel; manufacturing, retail and distribution; political and government; and international services.
The Company provides the services required to identify, design, develop and deploy Internet strategies and solutions for International companies and startup businesses. The Companys services enable rapid delivery of complex solutions for business-to-consumer and business-to-business electronic commerce, digital customer relationship databases, supply chain optimization, electronic markets and Internet portals.
Custom Web Site Development
The Company develops high-end custom web sites, encompassing original graphics and innovative layouts. The Company's business strategy is to develop and design web sites that achieve growth and organizational optimization for the Company's customers by creating more efficient navigation, utilizing interactive databases, and by using proprietary technology to increase the likelihood of being found at or near the top of search engines.
The focus of SiteBlazer.com is to allow companies to build customized, updateable web sites, within minutes, at a reduced cost. SiteBlazer web sites are built with proprietary codes and automatically submitted to major search engines which allows the sites to be found near the top of major search engines under relevant keywords.
The SITEBLAZER network is a business-to-business and business-to-consumer web guide/search engine designed to increase sales for its customers. The SiteBlazer.com program allows a business to have a stand-alone customized web site and still be part of the SITEBLAZER network.
The Company has developed proprietary technology involving interactive databases. The interactive databases enable customers to self-manage their web sites internally. Many of the Company's proprietary scripting programs are adapted and included in individual web sites, allowing customers to manage and modify their web sites.
PoliticalNet.Com and PoliticalTeam.com
PoliticalNet.Com and PoliticalTeam.com (Targeted Effective Advertising Medium) are one-stop political campaign sites that provide politicians, organizations and political groups a full range of Internet as well as brick and mortar products. Some products sold include automated dialers, automated phone calls, Cyber-Pitch cards, print graphic design, web site design, fax blasting and voter data.
In 2000, the Company launched phase one of its traditional Chinese Medicine Portal www.TonicsandTeas.com. The site contains herbal remedies prescribed for over 5000 years in China for the 40 most common ailments. Interweb has outsourced all fulfillment and billing through a strategic partnership.
Using its proprietary technology, the Company launched ListenToChina.com in 2000. ListenToChina.com was the first MP3 music site approved by the Chinese government to promo
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Houston Interweb Design Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Houston Interweb Design Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Houston Interweb Design Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Houston Interweb Design Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Houston Interweb Design Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOUSTON INTERWEB DESIGN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Major Shareholders
Houston Interweb Design Inc. History
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Offices and Representations
Houston Interweb Design Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Houston Interweb Design Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Houston Interweb Design Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Houston Interweb Design Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Houston Interweb Design Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Houston Interweb Design Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?