- The report contains detailed information about Autobytel Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Autobytel Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Autobytel Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Autobytel Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Autobytel Inc. business.
About Autobytel Inc.
Autobytel Inc. operates as an automotive marketing services company. The company helps automotive retail dealers (Dealers) and automotive manufacturers (Manufacturers) to market and sell new and used vehicles through Internet lead referral and online advertising programs.
Leads originate from the companys websites or are purchased from third parties (Network Websites), and are sold primarily to Dealers and Manufacturers. Its consumer-facing automotive websites, including Autobytel.com, Autoweb.com, AutoSite.com, Car.com, CarSmart.com, CarTV.com, and MyRide.com provide consumers with information and tools to aid them with their automotive purchase decisions and the opportunity to submit Lead requests.
Products and Services
For consumers using the companys websites, the company provides research information, including vehicle specification data, safety data, pricing data, photos, videos, regional rebate and incentive data, and additional tools, such as the compare and configuration tools, to assist them in this process. The company also provides additional content on its websites, including database of articles, such as consumer and professional reviews, and other analysis. Additional automotive information is also available on the companys websites to assist consumers with specific vehicle research, such as the trade-in value of their current vehicle.
New Vehicle Lead Program
New Vehicle Lead Program allows consumers to submit requests for pricing and availability of specific makes and models. A new vehicle Lead provides information regarding the make and model of a vehicle, and may also include additional data regarding the consumers needs, including the vehicle they wish to trade-in, whether they wish to lease or buy, and other options that are important to their buying decision. A Lead would also include the consumers name, phone number, and e-mail address and may include their home address. Dealers participate in the companys retail new vehicle Lead program by entering into contracts directly with the company or through major dealer groups.
Used Vehicle Lead Program
Used Vehicle Lead Program allows consumers to search for used vehicles according to specific search parameters, such as the price, make, model, mileage, year and location of the vehicle. The consumer is able to locate and display the description, price, and, if available, digital images of vehicles that satisfy their search parameters. The consumer can then submit a request for additional information regarding a specific vehicle that the company then delivers to the local Dealer.
Finance Lead Program
The Finance Leads Program is designed to provide consumers, who may not be able to secure loans through conventional lending sources, the opportunity to obtain vehicle financing and other services. Consumers can submit a request for vehicle financing or submit a credit questionnaire for a credit report or other credit services that are provided by third party providers. Finance Lead requests are forwarded to the nearest participating Dealer that offers financing or, if a Dealer is not available, to an automotive finance institution.
Autobytel Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUTOBYTEL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUTOBYTEL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUTOBYTEL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUTOBYTEL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUTOBYTEL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Autobytel Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Autobytel Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Autobytel Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Autobytel Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Autobytel Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AUTOBYTEL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUTOBYTEL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUTOBYTEL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUTOBYTEL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUTOBYTEL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUTOBYTEL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Autobytel Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Autobytel Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Autobytel Inc. Major Shareholders
Autobytel Inc. History
Autobytel Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Autobytel Inc. Offices and Representations
Autobytel Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Autobytel Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Autobytel Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Autobytel Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Autobytel Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Autobytel Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Autobytel Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Autobytel Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Autobytel Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Autobytel Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Autobytel Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Autobytel Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?