- The report contains detailed information about SuccessFactors, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SuccessFactors, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SuccessFactors, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SuccessFactors, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SuccessFactors, Inc. business.
About SuccessFactors, Inc.
SuccessFactors, Inc. is a provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software (BizX) solutions to organizations of all sizes. The company has approximately 3,100 customers across 60 industries in 185 countries using its application suite in 32 languages.
The company offers a suite of Business Execution Software applications, delivered over the Internet, that enable organizations to optimize business alignment and the performance of their people to drive business results. The companys modules utilize a single code base and reside on a multi-tenant architecture. To address the varied needs of different-sized organizations, the company markets different editions of its application suite:
Enterprise: For organizations with 2,500 or more employees, the company offers Enterprise Edition. Enterprise Edition is its most fully-featured offering, providing functionality and configurability that can scale to support the needs of large, global enterprises with tens to hundreds of thousands of employees.
Mid-Sized Business: For organizations with 501 to 2,499 employees, the company offers SuccessPractices. Each of the SuccessPractices modules is pre-configured with workflows, form templates and other content tailored for the needs of mid-sized organizations and designed to allow for implementations.
Small Business: For organizations with 50 to 500 employees, the company offers Professional Edition. Small businesses need an automated solution but may not require the more advanced functionality of its other editions. Professional Edition includes modules pre-configured with the practices of smaller organizations.
Emerging Business: For organizations with fewer than 50 employees, the company offers its Express Edition. Express Edition is a Web-based system that can be rolled out instantly, without implementation support.
The company offers the following modules as part of its application suite:
Performance Management: The companys Performance Management module streamlines the performance appraisal process and transforms the often rushed and tedious performance review process into an ongoing method of tying employee performance to business results.
Goal Management: The companys Goal Management module supports the process of creating, monitoring and assessing employee goals across the organization. Goal Management allows executives and managers to align employee goals to the priorities of the organization.
Compensation Management: The companys Compensation Management module helps its customers establish a pay-for-performance culture. Compensation Management facilitates the processes of merit pay adjustments, bonus allocations, and distribution of stock-based awards. It also includes a variable pay management component that takes overall organizational and department performance into account in making individual compensation decisions.
Succession Management: The companys Succession Management module provides real-time visibility into an organizations talent pool from senior executives to individual contributors.
Learning and Development: The companys Learning and Development module aligns learning activities with an employees competency gaps required to achieve goals.
Recruiting Management: The companys Recruiting Management module streamlines the process of identifying, screening, selecting, hiring and on-boarding job applicants.
Employee Central: The companys Employee Central module provides the single point to manage HR-related employee information, enable employees to collaborate and share information across the organization, and empower business leaders to leverage talent insights to make business decisions.
The companys application suite also includes
Analytics and Reporting: The companys Analytics and Reporting capability provides visibility into key performance and talent data across the organization. Executives can access global views of the entire organizations performance data, including goal status, performance review ratings, and compensation in real time.
Employee Profile: The companys Employee Profile capability aggregates employee profile i
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SuccessFactors, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SuccessFactors, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SuccessFactors, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SuccessFactors, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SuccessFactors, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUCCESSFACTORS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SuccessFactors, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SuccessFactors, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SuccessFactors, Inc. Major Shareholders
SuccessFactors, Inc. History
SuccessFactors, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SuccessFactors, Inc. Offices and Representations
SuccessFactors, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SuccessFactors, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SuccessFactors, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SuccessFactors, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SuccessFactors, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SuccessFactors, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SuccessFactors, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SuccessFactors, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SuccessFactors, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SuccessFactors, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SuccessFactors, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SuccessFactors, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?