- The report contains detailed information about Asure Software, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Asure Software, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Asure Software, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Asure Software, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Asure Software, Inc. business.
About Asure Software, Inc.
Asure Software provides Web-based workforce management solutions that enable organizations to manage their office environment, as well as their human resource and payroll processes.
Products and Services
The companys Web-based workforce management solutions include scheduling software, human resource, and time and attendance software, as well as complementary hardware devices for its software products, software maintenance and support, installation and training, and other professional services. The company offers its workforce management solutions under two product lines, which include NetSimplicity and iEmployee.
The companys NetSimplicity line of software products are used in the corporations, educational institutions, law firms, and healthcare facilities. Its Meeting Room Manager operates as a scheduling solution and managing everything related to the meeting environment, including rooms, catering, A/V, equipment, setup, and other resources and services.
The companys iEmployee suite of time and attendance and human resources software enables small to medium businesses to transition to an online, self-service human resources process. The companys two primary iEmployee products are Time & Attendance and HR & Benefits.
iEmployees Time & Attendance solution enables organizations to manage hourly time tracking, project time tracking, and paid-time-off in one unified system to eliminate paper timekeeping hassles. In June 2009, the company introduced the iEmployee IE-7200 Time Clock, a hardware time collection device that allows employers to capture employee time punches through various biometric and card recognition options.
iEmployees HR & Benefits solution reduces paper and paper processing, and enables compliance with regulatory statutes.
Support and professional services are another element of the companys software and services business. As an extension, NetSimplicity offers its customers maintenance and support contracts. At the customers request, the company provides installation of and training on its products, add-on software customization, and other professional services.
The company identifies competition from PeopleCube; Dean Evans and Associates; Emergingsoft; and ADP, Inc.
Asure Software was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Asure Software, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Asure Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Asure Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Asure Software, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Asure Software, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASURE SOFTWARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Asure Software, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Asure Software, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Asure Software, Inc. Major Shareholders
Asure Software, Inc. History
Asure Software, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Asure Software, Inc. Offices and Representations
Asure Software, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Asure Software, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Asure Software, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Asure Software, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Asure Software, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Asure Software, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Asure Software, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Asure Software, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Asure Software, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Asure Software, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Asure Software, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Asure Software, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?