- The report contains detailed information about Astea International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Astea International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Astea International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Astea International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Astea International Inc. business.
About Astea International Inc.
Astea International Inc. develops, markets, and supports service management software solutions worldwide. The company licenses its solutions to various companies that sell and service equipment, and/or sell and deliver professional services.
The company offers the cornerstones of service lifecycle management, including customer management, service management, asset management, reverse logistics management and mobile workforce management.
Astea Alliance is a service management offering consisting of software applications and services. The software product consists of a series of applications. The offering has been developed as a global solution from the ground up with multi-lingual and multi-currency capabilities.
Astea Alliance has been designed to address the service lifecycle, from lead generation and project quotation to service and billing through asset retirement. It integrates and optimizes critical business processes for campaigns, call center, depot repair, field service, logistics, projects, and sales and order processing. Astea extends its application suite with mobile, dynamic scheduling, portals, business intelligence, tools, and services solutions. The company also offers infrastructure tools and services.
Astea Alliance is licensed to companies that sell and/or service capital equipment or mission critical assets and human capital. Astea solutions are used in industries, such as information technology, medical devices and diagnostics systems, industrial controls and instrumentation, retail systems, office automation, imaging systems, facilities management, telecommunications, and related industries with equipments sales and service requirements. In 2009, the latest software version, Astea Alliance 9.0 was released. Built on the latest Microsoft .NET 3.5 platform, Astea Alliance 9.0 is an open and non-proprietary solution.
The Astea Alliance offering consists of: Core Applications; Mobile Applications; Extended Portals; Reporting and Business Intelligence; and Tools.
Astea Alliance Core Applications
Alliance Contact Center: The Alliance Contact Center application supports call centers, information desks, service hotlines, inside sales and telemarketing activities. Integrated multi-channel inbound/outbound capabilities enable customer service representatives to serve prospects and customers in their media of choice, including phone, fax, e-mail or Internet. Integrated customer self-service portals with automated email response, automated call escalation and interface to computer telephony integration (CTI) systems help streamline customer interaction processes. Employee personal portals with access to real-time customer data and decision support tools, including intelligent knowledge management and scripting for problem resolution and inside sales, drive higher staff productivity. A third-party knowledge engine is integrated into this application to extend the diagnostic tools available to contact center agents. This optional module is also available for Depot Repair and Field Service applications.
Alliance Depot Repair: Alliance Depot Repair automates tracking of assets through equipment calibration and repair chains, including merchandise ownership, location, repair status and warranty coverage. Applications support in-house, subcontractor and vendor calibration and repair; customer and vendor exchanges and advance exchanges; equipment on loan; change of ownership; merchandise shipments, cross shipments and pickups; consolidated repair orders; and, storage and refurbishment programs. Integration with other Astea Alliance modules allows repair orders and repair status queries to be initiated from customer contact centers, field service, field sales, and warehouses, as well as the repair depot.
Alliance Field Service: The Alliance Field Service core application delivers a set of automated capabilities intended to streamline and improve management of field service activities. By automating workflow, field service representatives should be able to complete and document assignments, manage vehicle assets, capture expenses and generate revenue thro
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Astea International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Astea International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Astea International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Astea International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Astea International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Astea International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Astea International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Astea International Inc. Major Shareholders
Astea International Inc. History
Astea International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Astea International Inc. Offices and Representations
Astea International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Astea International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Astea International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Astea International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Astea International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Astea International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Astea International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Astea International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Astea International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Astea International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Astea International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Astea International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?