- The report contains detailed information about 1MAGE Software, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 1MAGE Software, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 1MAGE Software, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 1MAGE Software, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 1MAGE Software, Inc. business.
About 1MAGE Software, Inc.
1MAGE Software, Inc. engages in the development and marketing of Linux, UNIX and Windows-based electronic document image management systems that capture, store and display electronic files and scanned paper documents as graphical images.
The company offers server and client-based products designed to manage the customers business data efficiently. The companys primary product is document imaging/management system, which offers file, route, track, archive, and manage incoming and outgoing information. It solves business workflow problems by creating flow of documents and information with in the customers organization. Business process management (BPM) would be improved by automating and executing defined workflow tasks. 1MAGEwf combines open source technologies to workflow needs.
The companys products include 1ACCESS allows the user to index, retrieve, view, print, email, fax, electronic documents and objects right from the customers PC; Web Solutions; 1ERM that get simultaneous, multi-user access to indexed and archived computer-generated reports; 1APIs that allows integration with the customers line-of-business application; 1SCAN that is a scanning utility for 1MAGE installations; 1FAX that manages the customers inbound and outbound faxes; and 1RENDITION that automates country club billing by printing collated invoice and supporting documentation.
The companys products also include 1SUITE, a windows-based application, the customer would index, retrieve, view, print, e-mail, fax, and send to electronic documents and Windows objects right from the customers Windows desktop; 1SEARCH; and 1PUBLISH that creates selected image and index files for output to CD or DVD, and includes an optional OCR component to create searchable PDF files from scanned images.
The company offers various professional services, including preparation image management plan; offers eBusiness solutions; image enabling; installation; training and consulting services.
The company has partnerships with software/hardware development and document imaging companies, including Adobe, IBM; Red Hat, Inc.; Microsoft Corporation; Hewlett-Packard; Abbyy; Kofax; OTS Solutions; FUJITSU; NewWave Technologies, Inc.; and Esker.
Markets and Customers
The companys customers represent companies in various industries. The company targets its market though VARs, systems integrators, and other companies which market complementary software, services, or other products. It has presence in a multitude of industries, including, automotive retail, building materials retail, distribution, education, insurance, government, healthcare, manufacturing, oil and gas, public libraries, public safety, transportation and utilities.
The companys customers in the construction industry include White Construction and Smith & Co.; in the distribution industry include Sauder's Eggs, Petro-Diamond Incorporated, Kenwood USA, and H.D. Fowler Company; in the education industry include University of Southern California and University of California-Berkeley; in the energy, oil, and gas industry include United Refining, Petro-Diamond Incorporated, and Williams Energy; in the healthcare industry include HealthSource Hudson Health Plan and AML, Inc.; and in the manufacturing industry include Plastic Dress-Up Co., UTEX Industries, Inc., and Pyromation, Inc.
The companys customers in the public safety industry include City of Aurora (IL) Police Dept and City of Yakima (WA) Police Dept.; in the retail industry include Alford Automotive Group, Guaranty RV, and Travis Perkins UK, Ltd.; and in the services industry include Sport and Health Club and Del Jen. Its customers also include Montgomery County District Clerk; Registry of Deeds; Vermont Judicial Bureau; Minnesota Department of Health Environmental Health Group; City Clerk; and Moulton Niguel Water District.
1MAGE Software, Inc. was incorporated in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 1MAGE Software, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 1MAGE Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 1MAGE Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 1MAGE Software, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 1MAGE Software, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 1MAGE SOFTWARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
1MAGE Software, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
1MAGE Software, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
1MAGE Software, Inc. Major Shareholders
1MAGE Software, Inc. History
1MAGE Software, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
1MAGE Software, Inc. Offices and Representations
1MAGE Software, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
1MAGE Software, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
1MAGE Software, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
1MAGE Software, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
1MAGE Software, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
1MAGE Software, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
1MAGE Software, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
1MAGE Software, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
1MAGE Software, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
1MAGE Software, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
1MAGE Software, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
1MAGE Software, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?