- The report contains detailed information about Aspyra Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aspyra Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aspyra Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aspyra Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aspyra Inc. business.
About Aspyra Inc.
Aspyra, Inc., a healthcare information technology and service company, provides clinical information systems and diagnostic information systems for healthcare providers. ASPYRAs software and services for hospitals and clinic-based laboratories, orthopedic centers, and hospital imaging departments are scalable and can be used by healthcare providers.
ASPYRAs products are deployed to provide automation of clinical information and digital diagnostic images that facilitate the operation of clinical departments and allows the rapid recording and processing of information that can be communicated, documented, and delivered to healthcare providers.
ASPYRA markets a product line that includes a Laboratory Information System (LIS) under the name CyberLAB, a general purpose PACS system under the name AccessNET, a Radiology Information System (RIS) under the name CyberRAD, a RIS/PACS integrated system under the name AccessRAD, a specialty PACS system under the name AccessMED, an Anatomic Pathology System under the name of CyberPATH, a WebGateway portal for physician access to its CIS applications, and other related clinical and diagnostic application modules.
Clinical Information Systems
ASPYRAs Clinical Information System applications are designed around a common open systems architecture that is based on either the UNIX or Microsoft operating system platforms and employs thin-client technology at the point of user interface.
For clinical laboratories, the company has integrated its software applications and data acquisition technology into Laboratory Information Systems (LIS), which are sold under the name CyberLAB. Extensive applications for laboratory testing, compliance, and quality control procedures, including hematology, immunology, chemistry, microbiology, drug testing, toxicology, urinalysis, and cytology testing, are available with the Companys systems. Validation and reimbursement, medical error reduction, multi-site reporting and management, database management, bedside specimen collections, point of care testing, auto-verification of results, decision support tools, regulatory adherence tools, remote communications and flexible user defined reporting capabilities are also included. Additional modules are also available for microbiology testing and CyberPATH, ASPYRAs anatomic pathology system, can be fully integrated with CyberLAB.
CyberRAD, the companys Radiology Information System, is also hybrid in its design, which allows for its deployment in inpatient, outpatient and multi-site settings. Applications include extensive scheduling, reporting, film tracking, transcription, billing, and clinical functionality. In addition, Document Imaging for storage and retrieval of important patient information, such as signed HIPAA Consent and Authorization Notices, Medical Necessity Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN), and other patient information is included in CyberRAD. CyberRAD also has been designed with easy to deploy built-in communication interface capabilities for diagnostic modalities and Picture Archive Communication Systems.
Diagnostic Information Systems
ASPYRAs AccessNET PACS and clinical image management systems achieve true enterprise-wide connectivity for all types of images and equipment, while providing edge product capabilities, support, and integration. ASPYRAS customers include hospitals of all sizes with associated remote locations; independent and hospital-managed imaging centers; teaching and childrens facilities; and radiology groups serving multiple locations.
PACS coordinates all aspects of digital imaging in hospitals, clinics, and imaging centers. This includes capturing images from Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) and non-DICOM compliant imaging modalities and video sources, storing this clinical information in a secure environment, and distributing and displaying both clinical images and corresponding diagnostic information throughout hospitals, clinics, and imaging centers. ASPYRAS PACS can integrate with existing hospital systems to share information as necessary.
ASPYRA released version 6.4 of its AccessNET PACS software in January 2009
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASPYRA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASPYRA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASPYRA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASPYRA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASPYRA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aspyra Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aspyra Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aspyra Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aspyra Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aspyra Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASPYRA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASPYRA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASPYRA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASPYRA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASPYRA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASPYRA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aspyra Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aspyra Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aspyra Inc. Major Shareholders
Aspyra Inc. History
Aspyra Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aspyra Inc. Offices and Representations
Aspyra Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aspyra Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aspyra Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aspyra Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Aspyra Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aspyra Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aspyra Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aspyra Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aspyra Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aspyra Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aspyra Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aspyra Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?