- The report contains detailed information about Anacomp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Anacomp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Anacomp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Anacomp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Anacomp Inc. business.
About Anacomp Inc.
Anacomp, Inc. provides Information Management Solutions outsourcing services, Multi-Vendor Services maintenance support, and imaging and print solutions. It has active international subsidiaries in Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the United Kingdom (U.K).
Products and Services
Anacomp provides information management archival and retrieval services based upon the document accessibility, security and archival requirements of its customers businesses. The Company offers four primary information outsourcing services: the company host customer documents on a server and provide secure, high-speed indexed access to them via standard Web browsers; the company convert and index customer documents to industry standard formats and return them electronically or package them on Compact Disc-Recordable (CD-R) or Digital Video Disc (DVD) media with a viewer and navigational tools; the company index these documents and capture them on microfiche or microfilm-a very stable, economical, long-term storage alternative; and the company prepare, scan and index source documents (paper and film) and return the resulting electronic versions in customer specified format.
Anacomps maintenance support services are offered in North America and Europe primarily through experienced organization of approximately 425 services and support professionals. The Company extends this service to approximately 50 countries through its worldwide network of affiliated, certified service technicians. It supports more than 125 hardware manufacturers, resellers and distributors.
docHarbor: Anacomps docHarbor solution (docHarbor Web Presentment services) provides storing, delivering and accessing documents using the Internet. This outsource service provides worldwide access to critical information for authorized users. Customer print data streams, e-mails and scanned source documents are securely transmitted to an Anacomp docHarbor Data Center, where the information is indexed and converted to a format suitable for viewing through industry-standard Web browsers. Critical customer information can be stored concurrently at dual sites, facilitating disaster recovery planning. Records for all aspects of the customer storage process are maintained for the storage life of the document, providing an auditable record of all document activity.
Multi-Vendor Services: Multi-Vendor Services (MVS) provides installation and maintenance for products made by other OEMs. The company offers Multi-Vendor Services using two approaches. First, it contracts with an OEM to provide maintenance services, including on-site maintenance services, as well as support services such as call center/help desk support, logistics support and depot repair for the OEM and their end users. As a second approach, Anacomp serves as an alternative to maintenance services provided by the OEM or its distributors.
The Company serves many different makes and types of storage products, various routers and switches, high speed printing devices, tape subsystems and many other systems under these arrangements.
Micrographic Maintenance Services: Anacomp maintains virtually the entire installed base of Anacomp-manufactured COM systems, as well as COM systems manufactured by other suppliers. The Company also provides maintenance support for other micrographic equipment, such as retrieval devices, microfilm scanners, cameras and duplicators.
CD Services: Anacomp offers outsource services for storing, delivering and accessing documents using the CD-R medium. This outsource service provides customers with an easy-to-use, high-capacity, portable, standardized solution for the electronic distribution, access and storage of invoices, reports, statements, policies, trade confirmations and other important documents.
Micrographic Services: Anacomp is in Micrographic (COM) Services. With time-tested technological and operational expertise in COM, it images nearly two billion original pages to microfiche each month for thousands of customers worldwide.
Imaging and Print Systems: Anacomp has installed base of COM systems in the world. Its XFP2000 imag
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANACOMP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANACOMP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANACOMP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANACOMP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANACOMP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Anacomp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Anacomp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Anacomp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Anacomp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Anacomp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANACOMP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANACOMP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANACOMP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANACOMP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANACOMP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANACOMP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Anacomp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Anacomp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Anacomp Inc. Major Shareholders
Anacomp Inc. History
Anacomp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Anacomp Inc. Offices and Representations
Anacomp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Anacomp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Anacomp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Anacomp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Anacomp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Anacomp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Anacomp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Anacomp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Anacomp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Anacomp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Anacomp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Anacomp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?