- The report contains detailed information about Keynote Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Keynote Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Keynote Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Keynote Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Keynote Systems Inc. business.
About Keynote Systems Inc.
Keynote Systems, Inc. develops and sells technology solutions to measure, test, assure, and improve the quality of service for Internet and mobile communications. The company offers Internet test and measurement (Internet) software-as-a-service solutions, mobile test and measurement (Mobile) software-as-a-service, and licensed solutions.
The companys Internet category includes all of its geographically distributed on demand Web site and transaction/application monitoring and measurement services, voice-over-IP (VoIP) and streaming measurement services, load testing services, customer experience management services, competitive research and industry scorecard services, and custom professional services. The Mobile category consists of its on-demand Mobile monitoring and testing services, Global Roamer services, and SIGOS System Integrated Test Environment (SITE) systems.
The companys Internet solutions consist primarily of measurement services that are based on an network of strategically-located measurement and testing computers running its proprietary software that measure online business performance from the viewpoint of a geographically dispersed user base. The companys approximately 3,000 measurement computers and mobile devices are connected to approximately 240 major Internet backbone and last mile locations around the world via a operations center for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating Web application response time and availability data, along with diagnostic tools to uncover the source of performance problems. As of September 30, 2009, the company measured approximately 18,000 Web pages each month with its Internet measurement services, and managed 210 Web and mobile private agent appliances on behalf of its customers.
The companys Internet solutions also offer custom engagements that combine its proprietary software technology with its consulting expertise to provide online businesses with research and actionable insight about their Websites with respect to load and capacity problems, online customer satisfaction and usability issues, and industry/competitive comparisons, and trends. It conducts load and capacity tests on its customers Websites by driving Web traffic generated by its load testing agent infrastructure, measuring performance under load, and diagnosing capacity bottlenecks. It conducts online customer satisfaction and usability research using private panels recruited for specific customer projects. Through task-based testing, observation of natural customer behavior, online surveys and remote usability testing, Keynote consultants enable its customers to answer questions regarding customer behavior.
The company offers its Internet professional services either on a subscription or on an engagement basis although, in some cases, it also offer Internet professional services on per incident or per study basis.
The companys Mobile services are based on a worldwide infrastructure of distributed mobile devices, both simulated and real, placed on behalf of key mobile service providers and content companies that benchmark, monitor, and test the performance and quality of those services from multiple regional markets. In addition, it offers the SIGOS Global Roamer on demand solution of its SIGOS SITE system to major mobile providers and telecommunications carriers to actively test and monitor the quality of their mobile roaming partners voice and data networks. It also licenses the SIGOS SITE system, which consists of hardware probes built by the company along with its proprietary testing and monitoring software, to major mobile providers and telecommunications carriers for the purpose of testing the end-to-end quality of a mobile network, content and services, and for diagnosing problems that need to be fixed by its customers or their partners in order to ensure a satisfactory user experience for their mobile users. The companys Mobile solutions are offered on both a subscription basis and a license basis.
The companys Internet subscriptions and professional service engagements enable enterprises to monitor key technical performance metrics in order to benc
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Keynote Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Keynote Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Keynote Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Keynote Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Keynote Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KEYNOTE SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Keynote Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Keynote Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Keynote Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Keynote Systems Inc. History
Keynote Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Keynote Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Keynote Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Keynote Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Keynote Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Keynote Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Keynote Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Keynote Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Keynote Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Keynote Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Keynote Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Keynote Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Keynote Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Keynote Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?