- The report contains detailed information about Aspire International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aspire International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aspire International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aspire International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aspire International, Inc. business.
About Aspire International, Inc.
Aspire International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides digital multi-media solutions for wired and wireless communication networks multi-media solutions. The company also focuses its activities in the resource and mining business.
Mega Bond Group (Hong Kong) Limited (Mega Bond)
Mega Bond focuses in the sales and marketing of digital multi-media solutions for wired and wireless communication networks. The company utilizes a combination of digital design know-how combined with system-on-chip technologies to offer digital multi-media products that enable the transport of voice, data, and video contents over data networks or air. The company is a digital multi-media solutions provider in China with services and special focus in the mobile TV, digital broadcast network, broadband wireless, and cellular solutions.
The companys products target the digital multi-media content delivery over Ethernet network, over Cable TV network, over wireless broadcast network, and over cellular networks. In addition, it offers system solutions for cellular phone solutions. The company provides customers with Gigabit Ethernet silicon IC solutions from semiconductor to system software. It also provides solutions for IPTV set-top box, HDTV set-top box, digital video receiver, and mobile TV receivers.
The company participates in the market of semiconductor component and LCD module distribution sales for mobile phones, Bluetooth, digital set-top box, and various digital electronics products, primarily focusing on the Chinese market.
The companys wholly owned foreign enterprise, Aspire GuangXi Inc. (Aspire GuangXi), operates mines in Guangxi. Aspire GuangXi is a fully owned subsidiary and is focused on managing the GuangXi Manganese mining Project.
Aspire Guangxi Inc is an exploration and mining development company located in China. It acquires, develops, and operates open pit mines throughout north, south, and central China. Primary targets would be base metal projects.
Guangxi Feng Cheng Manganese Mining Property: The Fang Cheng Manganese project is located in the GuangXi province. The mining site is 13 km from the major highway, 60 km from the Fang Cheng Port. The mining site has completed all the necessary government licenses on a 21.3 square kilometers area with a 10 years mining right. The project consists of one concession with an area of 2130 hectares.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aspire International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aspire International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aspire International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aspire International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aspire International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASPIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aspire International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aspire International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aspire International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Aspire International, Inc. History
Aspire International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aspire International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Aspire International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aspire International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aspire International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aspire International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Aspire International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aspire International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aspire International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aspire International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aspire International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aspire International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aspire International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aspire International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?