Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
- The report contains detailed information about Allied Healthcare Products Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Allied Healthcare Products Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Allied Healthcare Products Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Allied Healthcare Products Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Allied Healthcare Products Inc. business.
About Allied Healthcare Products Inc.
Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. manufactures respiratory products used in the health care industry in a range of hospital and alternate site settings, including sub-acute care facilities, home health care, and emergency medical care.
The companys product lines include respiratory care products, medical gas equipment, and emergency medical products.
Respiratory Care Products
The companys respiratory care products include respiratory care/anesthesia products and home respiratory care products. Respiratory care products are used in the treatment of acute and chronic respiratory disorders, such as asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, and pneumonia.
Respiratory Care/Anesthesia Products: The company manufactures and sells a range of products for use in respiratory care and anesthesia delivery. These products include air compressors, calibration equipment, humidifiers, croup tents, equipment dryers, and a line of respiratory disposable products, such as oxygen tubing, facemasks, cannulas, and ventilator circuits.
Home Respiratory Care Products: The company's line of home respiratory care products include aluminum oxygen cylinders, oxygen regulators, pneumatic nebulizers, portable suction equipment, and a line of respiratory disposable products.
Medical Gas Equipment
The companys medical gas equipment group is broken down into three separate categories: construction products, regulation devices and suction equipment, and disposable cylinders.
Construction Products: The companys medical gas system construction products consist of in-wall medical system components, central station pumps and compressors, and headwalls. These products are typically installed during construction or renovation of a health care facility and are built in as an integral part of the facilitys physical plant. The companys in-wall components, including outlets, manifolds, alarms, ceiling columns, and zone valves, serve a fundamental role in medical gas delivery systems. Central station pumps and compressors are individually engineered systems consisting of compressors, reservoirs, valves and controls designed to drive a hospitals medical gas and suction systems. The companys construction products are sold primarily to hospitals, alternate care settings, and hospital construction contractors.
Regulation Devices and Suction Equipment: The companys medical gas system regulation products include flowmeters, vacuum regulators, and pressure regulators, as well as related adapters, fittings, and hoses, which measure, regulate, monitor, and help transfer medical gases from walled piping or equipment to patients in hospital rooms, operating theaters or intensive care areas. Portable suction equipment is typically used when in-wall suction is not available or when medical protocol specifically requires portable suction. The company also manufactures disposable suction canisters, which are clear containers used to collect the fluids suctioned by in-wall or portable suction systems.
Disposable Cylinders: Disposable oxygen cylinders are designed to provide oxygen for short periods of time in emergency situations. The company markets filled disposable oxygen cylinders through industrial safety distributors and similar customers, principally to first aid providers, restaurants, industrial plants, and other customers that require oxygen for infrequent emergencies.
Emergency Medical Products
The companys emergency medical products provide patient resuscitation or ventilation during cardiopulmonary resuscitation or respiratory distress, as well as immobilization and treatment for burns. The emergency medical products are broken down into two categories, respiratory/resuscitator products and trauma patient handling products.
Respiratory/Resuscitation Products: The companys respiratory/resuscitation products include demand resuscitation valves, portable resuscitation systems, bag masks and related products, emergency transport ventilators, precision oxygen regulators, minilators, multilators, and humidifiers. It also markets a line of disposable and reusable bag mask resuscitators, which are available in various adult and child-size configurations. The companys autovent transport ventilator can meet various needs in different applications ranging from typical emergency medical situations to air and ground transport. To complement the family of respiratory/resuscitation products, the company offers a line of oxygen product accessories. This line of accessory products includes reusable aspirators, tru-fit masks, disposable cuffed masks, and related accessories.
Trauma and Patient Handling Products: The companys trauma and patient handling products include spine immobilization products, pneumatic anti-shock garments, and trauma burn kits. Spine immobilization products include a backboard that is designed for safe immobilization of injury victims and provides a means of emergency patient transportation and extrication. Its pneumatic anti-shock garments are used to treat victims experiencing hypovolemic shock. Its trauma burn kits contain a line of products for the treatment of trauma and burns.
Sales and Marketing
The company sells its products primarily to hospitals, hospital equipment dealers, hospital construction contractors, home health care dealers, emergency medical products dealers, and respiratory care/anesthesia product distributors.
The companys products are sold in United States and worldwide. It has market presence in Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Far East.
Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Allied Healthcare Products Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Allied Healthcare Products Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Key Executives
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Major Shareholders
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. History
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Offices and Representations
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment and Supplies Industry Statistics
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?