- The report contains detailed information about Z3 Enterprises Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Z3 Enterprises Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Z3 Enterprises Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Z3 Enterprises Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Z3 Enterprises Inc business.
About Z3 Enterprises Inc
Z3 Enterprises, Inc. engages in the multi-media publishing and marketing business. The company's projects include publication of health and wellness books, the production of educational and entertaining television shows, feature films, and special events marketing.
The company intends to develop its business as an information retailer, providing information through multi-media applications. Its concept is intended to blur the lines between various business applications: publisher, video producer, and Internet content provider. The companys products would be combinations of video, audio, and print supplemented by Internet information online. Its proposed information products are intended to be a solution in which one medium would complement and support the information provided by the other.
The companys two major competitors are the For Dummies series and the Video Professor CDs/DVDs.
The company was founded in 2002. It was formerly known as Bibb Corporation and changed its name to Z3 Enterprises, Inc. on September 14, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Z3 Enterprises Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Z3 Enterprises Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Z3 Enterprises Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Z3 Enterprises Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Z3 Enterprises Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. Z3 ENTERPRISES INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Z3 Enterprises Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Z3 Enterprises Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Z3 Enterprises Inc Major Shareholders
Z3 Enterprises Inc History
Z3 Enterprises Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Z3 Enterprises Inc Offices and Representations
Z3 Enterprises Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Z3 Enterprises Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Z3 Enterprises Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Z3 Enterprises Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Z3 Enterprises Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Z3 Enterprises Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Z3 Enterprises Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Z3 Enterprises Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Z3 Enterprises Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Z3 Enterprises Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Z3 Enterprises Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Z3 Enterprises Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?