- The report contains detailed information about Global Entertainment Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Entertainment Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Entertainment Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Entertainment Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Entertainment Corp. business.
About Global Entertainment Corp.
Global Entertainment Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated event and entertainment company focused on mid size communities. The company engages in sports management, multipurpose events center development, facility and venue management and marketing, and venue ticketing.
The companys operating subsidiaries are Western Professional Hockey League, Inc. (WPHL); Global Properties I (GPI); International Coliseums Company, Inc. (ICC); Global Entertainment Marketing Systems, Inc. (GEMS); Global Entertainment Ticketing (GetTix); Encore Facility Management (Encore), and GEC Food Service, LLC (Food Service).
Global Properties I provides services in targeted mid-sized communities across the United States related to the development of multipurpose events centers. GPI's development of multipurpose events centers promotes the development of the League by assisting potential licensees in securing quality venues in which to play minor professional hockey league games.
International Coliseums Company, Inc. manages the construction of multipurpose events centers in mid-market communities.
Global Entertainment Marketing Systems, Inc. promotes, markets, and sells various services related to multipurpose entertainment facilities, including all contractually obligated income (COI) sources, such as facility naming rights, luxury suite sales, premium seat license sales, and facility sponsorship agreements.
Global Entertainment Ticketing provides ticketing services for the multipurpose events centers developed by GPI, existing WPHL licensees, and various other entertainment venues, theaters, concert halls, and other facilities and event coordinators. GetTix provides a full ticketing solution by way of box office, outlet, phone, Internet and print-at-home service that utilizes distribution outlets in each market.
Encore Facility Management provides a complement of multipurpose events center operational services. These services include providing administrative oversight in the areas of facility/property management and finance, event bookings, and food and beverage. Encore is involved with facility management of multipurpose events centers developed by GPI. Facility management operations are conducted under separate limited liability companies.
GEC Food Service, LLC manages facility food service operations.
Businesses and Markets
The Minor Professional Hockey League Business
Pursuant to a joint operating agreement between the company and Central Hockey League, Inc. (CHL, Inc.), WPHL operates and manages a minor professional hockey league known as the Central Hockey League (the League). WPHL also provides ongoing support and assistance to teams in accounting, ticket sales, marketing, hockey operations, development, and media services. WPHL provides operational manuals for each team to utilize as a guide and point of reference.
License Agreements: Under the license agreements, if conditions are met, WPHL grants license rights for a 10-year term for a designated area, which might be renewed by the licensee. The licensee agrees to pay fees to WPHL and WPHL agrees to provide various services, including services relating to accounting, ticket sales, marketing, hockey operations, media, contracting and negotiating, rulemaking, administrative and training, and conferences.
Multipurpose Events Center Development Business
The company's multipurpose events center development business is operated through its subsidiary, entities, Global Properties I (GPI) and International Coliseums Company, Inc. (ICC), which develop, design and manage the construction of multipurpose sports and entertainment arenas. GPI provides services in targeted mid-sized communities across the United States related to the development of multipurpose events centers. GPI, along with International Coliseums Company, Inc. (ICC), develops multipurpose events centers in mid-market communities.
Dodge City, Kansas and the County of Ford County, Kansas: The company provided development services and are performing project management services for a 4,200 seat multi-purpose events center for the City of Dodge City,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Entertainment Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Entertainment Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Entertainment Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Entertainment Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Entertainment Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Entertainment Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Entertainment Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Entertainment Corp. Major Shareholders
Global Entertainment Corp. History
Global Entertainment Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Entertainment Corp. Offices and Representations
Global Entertainment Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Entertainment Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Entertainment Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Entertainment Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Global Entertainment Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Entertainment Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Entertainment Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Entertainment Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Entertainment Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Entertainment Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Entertainment Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Entertainment Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?