- The report contains detailed information about National CineMedia, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for National CineMedia, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The National CineMedia, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes National CineMedia, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of National CineMedia, Inc. business.
About National CineMedia, Inc.
National CineMedia, Inc. operates the digital in-theatre network in North America. The companys in-theatre network allows the company to distribute advertising and Fathom business and consumer events utilizing its proprietary store and forward digital content network (DCN) and live digital broadcast network (DBN).
The companys main activities include Advertising and Fathom Events.
Advertising: The company develops, produces, sells, and distributes versions of a branded, on-screen pre-feature entertainment and advertising program called FirstLook, along with advertising programming on its lobby entertainment network (LEN) in theatre lobbies.
Fathom Events: The company distributes, through its Fathom Events divisions, entertainment programming and business communication and marketing content to theatres across its DCN (for pre-recorded events) and DBN (for both live and pre-recorded events). The company also facilitates live and pre-recorded networked and single-site meetings, church services, and corporate marketing/communication events in the movie theatres throughout its theatre network. The companys network is located in 47 states and the District of Columbia and covers all of the designated market areas, or DMAs. As of December 31, 2009, the company had a total of 16,803 screens in its network.
The companys on-screen digital FirstLook pre-feature show consists of national and local advertising, as well as behind the scenes making of and other entertainment content. The company also distributes a version of FirstLook called FirstLook Play designed for a young audience and played generally before G rated animated films.
FirstLook comprises up to four segments, each approximately four to seven minutes in length. Segment four, the first section of FirstLook, begins approximately 20 to 25 minutes prior to the advertised show time and generally includes local advertising. Segment three typically begins approximately 18 minutes prior to the advertised show time and features primarily 15 or 30-second local advertisements. Segment three also includes a two and one-half minute entertainment content segment.
The company offers multiple versions of FirstLook each month that include advertising, content that is appropriate for a specific film rating category and branding of the specific theatre operator.
The FirstLook program also includes up to two minutes for founding member advertisements to promote various activities associated with the operation of the theatres, including concessions, on-line ticketing partners, gift card and loyalty programs, special events presented by the theatre operator and vendors of services provided to theatres, so long as such promotion is incidental to the vendors service or products sold in the theatre.
Lobby Network and Promotions
Lobby Entertainment Network: The companys LEN is a network of television and high-definition plasma screens located throughout the lobbies of a majority of its digitally equipped theatres. As of December 31, 2009, its LEN had 2,640 screens in 1,188 founding member and network affiliate theatres connected to its DCN. The LEN screens are placed in high-traffic locations such as concession stands and film queuing and other waiting areas. Programming on its LEN consists of an approximately 30-minute loop of five branded entertainment content segments created specifically for the lobby with advertisements running between each segment.
Lobby Promotions: The company also sells various advertising and promotional products in its theatre lobbies. These products can be sold individually or bundled with an on-screen or LEN advertising package. Lobby promotions typically include advertising on tickets and concession items such as beverage cups, popcorn bags and kids trays; coupons and promotional materials, which are customizable by film or film rating category and are distributed to ticket buyers at the box office; product sampling and display; and signage throughout the lobbies, including posters, banners, counter cards, danglers, floor mats, standees and window clings.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. National CineMedia, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of National CineMedia, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of National CineMedia, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. National CineMedia, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. National CineMedia, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
National CineMedia, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
National CineMedia, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
National CineMedia, Inc. Major Shareholders
National CineMedia, Inc. History
National CineMedia, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
National CineMedia, Inc. Offices and Representations
National CineMedia, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
National CineMedia, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
National CineMedia, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
National CineMedia, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
National CineMedia, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
National CineMedia, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
National CineMedia, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
National CineMedia, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
National CineMedia, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
National CineMedia, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
National CineMedia, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
National CineMedia, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?