- The report contains detailed information about Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. business.
About Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp.
Interactive Motorsports and Entertainment Corp., through its subsidiary, Perfect Line, Inc., manufactures, sells, and leases race car simulators for out-of-home interactive gaming market.
The company manufactures two versions of race car simulators and sells racing experiences to the public through revenue sharing and marketing agreements. It contracts with operators in major malls, bowling centers, sports bars, family entertainment centers, casinos, and with third parties for trade shows and mobile fan interactive experiences.
The company has two versions of racecar simulators, the SMS (3/4 scale of actual NASCAR race car) and the Reactor (a smaller version built primarily for mobile marketing applications). It offers two simulator products, both using the proprietary software and motion platform. The company has a software license agreement with iRacing.com for the 'out-of-home' race simulation category. The license is for the game engine software that is used in the NASCAR Racing 2003 Papyrus game, and includes the multi-player, multi-site capability.
The company owns and operates NASCAR Silicon Motor Speedway racing centers at the Mall of America in Minneapolis, MN, and at Universal CityWalk in Hollywood, CA, where racing on 12 simulators and NASCAR merchandise. Through strategic alliances it has simulator installations in approximately 30 retail locations, as well as eight experiential mobile marketing units.
The company's customers include DaimlerChrysler; H&H Motorsports; Florida Simulated Racing Network; Exhibit Enterprises (Dodge); DGI, Inc (Nextel, Toyota); Opry Mills; Gurnee Mills; Concord Mills; I-Vision Tech.; Ft. Gordon; Fun City; Gate A Sports; Skycoaster of Florida; Vacationland F.E.; NASCAR SpeedPark; George P. Johnson & Company; Miramar Speed Circuit; Rapid City; Road Story; Scheels; and Prime Time FEC.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERACTIVE MOTORSPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Major Shareholders
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. History
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Offices and Representations
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Interactive Motorsports & Entertainment Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?