- The report contains detailed information about Fuego Enterprises, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fuego Enterprises, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fuego Enterprises, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fuego Enterprises, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fuego Enterprises, Inc. business.
About Fuego Enterprises, Inc.
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. engages in the directing, production, marketing, and distribution of entertainment products, including feature and short films, documentaries, television shows, music, and tour productions. The company produces CD, DVD, filmed and television content.
The company has launched a music division, Fuego Entertainment Music International (FEMI) that produces, markets and distributes music content through traditional distribution channels and also through digital downloads. This division remains in the development stage.
The company has created a publishing division, Fuego Entertainment Publishing Group (FMP), to manage, market, promote, and commercially exploit music compositions. This business segment remains in the development stage.
The company also provides an amount of management, marketing, and public relations services to the entertainment industry.
Distribution and Publishing
The company has two feature film products in distribution and other additional products that are in pre-production stages. It has agreements with three major distributors: Koch Entertainment, The Orchard, and IODA.
The company has acquired publishing rights to music compositions managed by Sun Flower Publishing from which it may receive royalties for products sold, as well as for songs played on radio and television which are licensed for soundtracks. The company has executed a licensing agreement with Ciocan whereby it has licensed the Ciocan music library.
The company intends to offer entertainment products for both the Hispanic/Latin and English-speaking markets. It intends to offer a selection of hip-hop, rap, pop, and contemporary music, as well as films encompassing the documentary and reality television genre.
The company was founded in 2004. It was formerly known as Durango Entertainment, Inc. and changed its name to Fuego Entertainment, Inc. in 2005. Further, it changed its name to Fuego Enterprises, Inc. in June 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fuego Enterprises, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fuego Enterprises, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUEGO ENTERPRISES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Major Shareholders
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. History
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Offices and Representations
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fuego Enterprises, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?