- The report contains detailed information about Ascent Media Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ascent Media Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ascent Media Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ascent Media Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ascent Media Corporation business.
About Ascent Media Corporation
Ascent Media Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Ascent Media Group, LLC, primarily engages in the business of providing content and creative services to the media and entertainment industries in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Singapore.
The company provides solutions for the creation, management, and distribution of content to motion picture studios, independent producers, broadcast networks, programming networks, advertising agencies, and other companies, which produces, owns and/or distributes entertainment, news, sports, and advertising content. It also provides solutions for the management and distribution of content to multichannel video programming distributors, such as cable operators and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) providers.
The company operates through two segments, Content Services and Creative Services.
The Content Services segment provides the services to archive, optimize, transform, and repurpose completed media assets for global distribution via satellite, fiber, the Internet, and freight, as well as the post-production facilities, technical infrastructure, and operating staff necessary to assemble programming content for cable and broadcast networks and to distribute media signals via satellite and terrestrial networks. Its Content Services group operates from facilities located in California, Connecticut, Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, the United Kingdom, and Singapore. Services provided by its Content Services group include the following:
Network Origination, Playout and Master Control: The company provides outsourced network origination services to cable, satellite, and pay-per-view programming networks. This suite of services involves the digitization and management of client-provided media assets (programs, advertisements, promotions, and secondary events) and their aggregation into a continuous linear playout stream. Network origination services are provided from large-scale technical platforms with integrated asset management, hierarchical storage management, and broadcast automation capabilities. Associated services include cut-to-clock and compliance editing, tape library management, ingest and quality control, format conversion, and tape duplication. For multi-language television services, it facilitates the collection, aggregation, and playout of language-specific materials, including subtitles and foreign language dubs. On-air graphics and other secondary events are also integrated with the content. In conjunction with network origination services, it operates television production studios and provides post-production services.
Transport and Connectivity: The company operates satellite earth station facilities in Singapore, California, New York, New Jersey, Minnesota, and Connecticut. It accesses various distribution points, including basic and premium cable, broadcast syndication, direct-to-home, and DBS markets and resells transponder capacity for both occasional and full-time use. Its teleports are high-bandwidth communications gateways with video switches and facilities for satellite, optical fiber and microwave transmission. Its facilities offer satellite antennae capable of transmitting and receiving feeds in both C-Band and Ku-Band frequencies. The company operates a global fiber network to carry real-time video and data services between its various locations in the U.S., London, and Singapore. This network is used to provide full-time program feeds and ad hoc services to clients and to transport files and real-time signals between AMG locations. It also operates encryption and compression systems as needed for customer satellite transmission. The companys transport and connectivity services may be directly associated with network origination services or may be provided on a stand-alone basis.
Digital Media Management Services: The company provides services that enable content owners to digitize content once, then store, manage, re-purpose, and distribute such content globally in multiple formats and languages to various providers.
Assembly, Formatting and Master Creation and Duplication:
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ascent Media Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ascent Media Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ascent Media Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ascent Media Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ascent Media Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASCENT MEDIA CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ascent Media Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ascent Media Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ascent Media Corporation Major Shareholders
Ascent Media Corporation History
Ascent Media Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ascent Media Corporation Offices and Representations
Ascent Media Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ascent Media Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ascent Media Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Ascent Media Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Ascent Media Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ascent Media Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ascent Media Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ascent Media Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Ascent Media Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Ascent Media Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ascent Media Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ascent Media Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?