- The report contains detailed information about Ckrush, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ckrush, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ckrush, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ckrush, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ckrush, Inc. business.
About Ckrush, Inc.
Ckrush, Inc. operates as an entertainment and interactive media group. The company develops selected scripts, working with talent agencies and producers to attract talent that appeals to the films target audience.
The company focuses to develop and produce films that appeal to the 18 to 34 year old demographic. It would produce films that have a likelihood of performing well at the box office and ancillary markets. The company intends to distribute motion pictures utilizing third party distributors.
The company, in July 2006, formed Ckrush Digital Media, Inc. (Ckrush Digital), a subsidiary, to capitalize on the growth of new media and the participatory pop culture revolution of online communities and digital technology. Ckrush Digital focuses on the development, acquisition and production of digital content and businesses and works in synergy with its film unit targeting the highly coveted 18 to 34 year old demographic. Ckrush Digitals main business is to develop and maintain web sites, online communities and technology platforms that allow users to electronically create and publish content, including video, share that content with others and/or connect with others based upon common interests.
Ckrush Digitals LiveMansion.com also launched in July 2006, where members are able to meet and interact; create customizable rooms to explore and share personal interests, post photos, audio, and video, email one another and chat on line. Members have the opportunity to post their own content, as well as be able to view exclusive content produced by the company, including content generated from its slate of feature films. The site has been developed to be a cornerstone medium as the company develops a multi-media business that includes film making and a formidable social network on the World Wide Web. The type of activities to be incorporated in this offering is LiveMansion: The Movie, the first film to be produced online by a social networking community, whose members are playing the major decision-making role in the project, including casting the film and choosing the director.
As of March 29, 2007, the site had a total of approximately 150,000 registered users. In February 2007, Ckrush Digital completed its acquisition of the businesses and assets of Trisoft Media, Inc. and AudioStreet, Inc., including the Websites Audiostreet.net and Mixstreet.net. Trisoft Medias business consists principally of its custom Web design, software development and Web hosting.
AudioStreet.Net and MixStreet.Net are online communities that focus primarily on music and music-based content. The sites provide platforms for the promotion and distribution of songs and allow for interaction between musicians and fans. There are approximately 40,000 bands and 20,000 DJs on these sites. AudioStreet.Net and MixStreet.Net collectively average 500,000 unique visitors per month and approximately 7 million page views per month.
The companys competitors include Universal Pictures; Warner Bros.; Twentieth Century Fox; Sony Pictures Entertainment; Paramount Pictures and The Walt Disney Company. Competitors other than the major studios include independents such as Lions Gate Entertainment Corp, The Weinstein Company, Newmarket Films, First Look Entertainment, Motion Picture Distribution LP and IFC Entertainment. It also competes with other Websites of the social network genre that include Friendster and Facebook.
Ckrush, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CKRUSH, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CKRUSH, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CKRUSH, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CKRUSH, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CKRUSH, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ckrush, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ckrush, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ckrush, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ckrush, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ckrush, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CKRUSH, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CKRUSH, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CKRUSH, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CKRUSH, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CKRUSH, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CKRUSH, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ckrush, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ckrush, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ckrush, Inc. Major Shareholders
Ckrush, Inc. History
Ckrush, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ckrush, Inc. Offices and Representations
Ckrush, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ckrush, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ckrush, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ckrush, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Ckrush, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ckrush, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ckrush, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ckrush, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ckrush, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ckrush, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ckrush, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ckrush, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?