- The report contains detailed information about AIMS Worldwide Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AIMS Worldwide Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AIMS Worldwide Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AIMS Worldwide Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AIMS Worldwide Inc. business.
About AIMS Worldwide Inc.
AIMS Worldwide, Inc. operates as an integrated marketing services company.
Harrell Woodcock Linkletter & Vincent, Inc. (HWL&V): HWL&V is a strategy, planning, and marketing consulting group offering new business and new market development services.
ATB Media, Inc. (ATB): ATB owns rights to receive income participation from one or more radio stations and other businesses. ATB owns a 40% participating interest in Radio Station KCAA in Loma Linda/San Bernardino, California and owns rights to receive income participation from one or more radio stations if and when acquired. KCAA operates in a 24-hour broadcast cycle.
Streetfighter Marketing, Inc.: Streetfigher Marketing, Inc. engages in speaking, motivation, and publishing, training businesses how to market, promote and increase sales on a shoestring budget. The Streetfighter client list includes AT&T, American Express, Walt Disney, Pizza Hut, Honda, Sony, Goodyear, Marvel Comics, The City of Dallas, the State of Arkansas, the Country of India, and Sylvan Learning Centers.
Bill Main and Associates: Bill Main and Associates operates as a strategy, planning, publishing, and consulting company in the restaurant, food service, and hospitality industry.
Target America, Inc.: Target America offers a range of services from automated Internet research and Target Tiger and Internet search engine, to an integrated management system to serve not only the not-for profit community, but business, commerce database profiles, retail, and financial institutions as well.
IKON Public Affairs Group, LLC: IKON Public Affairs Group provides consulting services in connection with political campaigns and issue advocacy.
BrandStand Group Inc.: In June 2009, the company completed the acquisition of the common stock of BrandStand Group, Inc., which is a provider of restaurant brand positioning, management, and communication strategies, helping restaurant and food service owners and franchisees to develop and differentiate their brand, assisting them to align and deliver their brand promise and helping them in communicating their message. BrandStand Group, Inc. clients include national and regional accounts, such as Silver Diner, Burger King, Schlotzskys, and Z-Pizza.
AIMS Worldwide, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AIMS Worldwide Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AIMS Worldwide Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AIMS Worldwide Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AIMS Worldwide Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AIMS Worldwide Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AIMS WORLDWIDE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Major Shareholders
AIMS Worldwide Inc. History
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Offices and Representations
AIMS Worldwide Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AIMS Worldwide Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AIMS Worldwide Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AIMS Worldwide Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AIMS Worldwide Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AIMS Worldwide Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?