- The report contains detailed information about Focus Media Holding Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Focus Media Holding Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Focus Media Holding Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Focus Media Holding Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Focus Media Holding Ltd. business.
About Focus Media Holding Ltd.
Focus Media Holding Limited operates as a multi-platform digital media company in China. The company operates an out-of-home advertising network in China using flat-panel displays placed in elevator lobbies and other public areas in commercial buildings, hospitals, hotels, banks, residential buildings, convenience stores, and other locations in cities in China.
LCD Display Network
The majority of displays on the companys LCD display network are placed in heavy-traffic areas of commercial office buildings. The locations in its LCD display network also include shopping malls, banks, and hotels, as well as specialized locations, such as hospitals, beauty parlors, and golf country clubs. The company markets its LCD display network to advertisers of consumer products and services, such as automobiles, home electronics, mobile communications devices and services, cosmetics, health products, and financial services. As of December 31, 2009, its LCD display network, including the portions of its LCD display network operated by its regional distributors, consisted of 131,006 flat-panel displays placed in approximately 95 cities throughout China. The company operates its LCD display network directly in approximately 60 cities and indirectly through contractual arrangements with regional distributors in approximately 35 additional cities. The company has distributors in 16 countries and regions outside of mainland China, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia, Central America and Panama, Australia, Russia, and the United Arab Emirates through contracts with local operators which operate local commercial location networks and which license its brand name.
Traditional billboard network
The company operates traditional outdoor poster billboards of approximately 200 square meters to 300 square meters in size that are in installed on the street-sides in major shopping districts, and other locations with heavy pedestrian traffic in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and tier 2 cities. The company also operates traditional poster billboards of 18 meters by 6 meters by the roadsides of national and provincial highways. As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 335 traditional poster billboards in prime commercial and shopping areas and along national and provincial highways.
Movie theater advertising network
Movie theater advertising network: The company operates its movie theater advertising network by selling leased screen time as time slots to advertisers. It has the right to three minutes of screen time prior to the screening of each movie shown in the theater. As of December 31, 2009, the company had rights to lease advertising time on screens in 269 movie theaters in cities across China.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had placed 44,517 flat-panel displays in 1,368 hypermarkets, 243 supermarkets and 1,486 convenience stores throughout China.
Poster Frame Network
The company owns and operates a network of traditional and digital advertising poster frames deployed primarily in the elevators and public areas of residential complexes under the brand name Framedia. As of December 31, 2009, the company had installed 261,076 poster frames, including 35,972 digital poster frames in cities throughout China. The companys digital frames use high-resolution LCD displays with integrated sound, all-angle viewing, and remote control technologies. The companys poster frame network consists of advertising poster frames placed in elevators and public areas in residential complexes and commercial locations. Its advertising posters include both traditional printed posters, as well as digital LCD poster frames with integrated sound, all-angle and remote control technologies.
Internet Advertising Services Network
The company, through Allyes Information Technology Company Limited (Allyes), operates an Internet advertising agency. It provides Internet advertising technology in China. Its proprietary software application suite, AdForward, which covers online ad publishing, creative production, tracking, targeting, and performance analysis, is used by independent commercial Web sites and ad agencies in China.
The companys Internet advertising services network uses proprietary software applications to provide online ad publishing, production, tracking, targeting, and performance analysis. It also provides performance-based online advertising services providing advertisers with pay by CPA (cost-per-action), directly link advertising cost with performance.
The companys advertising clients include international and domestic brand name advertisers, such as P&G China, LOreal China, Mazda, Mengniu Dairy, Amway China, Yum!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Focus Media Holding Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Focus Media Holding Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Focus Media Holding Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Focus Media Holding Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Focus Media Holding Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Major Shareholders
Focus Media Holding Ltd. History
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Offices and Representations
Focus Media Holding Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Focus Media Holding Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Focus Media Holding Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Focus Media Holding Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Focus Media Holding Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Focus Media Holding Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?