- The report contains detailed information about CC Media Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CC Media Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CC Media Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CC Media Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CC Media Holdings, Inc. business.
About CC Media Holdings, Inc.
CC Media Holdings, Inc. operates as a diversified media company in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
The company has operations in three segments: Radio Broadcasting, or Radio; Americas Outdoor Advertising, or Americas outdoor; and International Outdoor Advertising, or International outdoor.
Radio Broadcasting segment
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned 894 domestic radio stations, with 149 stations operating in 25 markets. The companys portfolio of stations offers an assortment of programming formats, including adult contemporary, country, contemporary hit radio, rock, urban and oldies, among others, to a total weekly listening base of approximately 113 million individuals.
In addition to its radio broadcasting business, the company operates Premiere Radio Networks, a national radio network that produces, distributes or represents approximately 90 syndicated radio programs and services for approximately 5,000 radio station affiliates. The company also owns various sports, news and agriculture networks.
Radio Stations: As of December 31, 2009, the company owned 260 AM and 634 FM domestic radio stations.
Radio Networks: In addition to radio stations, its Radio Broadcasting segment includes Premiere Radio Networks, a national radio network that produces, distributes or represents approximately 90 syndicated radio programs and services for approximately 5,000 radio station affiliates.
The company also owns various sports, news and agriculture networks serving Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Virginia.
International Radio Investments
The company owns a 50% equity interest in the Australian Radio Network, which has broadcasting operations on Australia and New Zealand.
Americas Outdoor Advertising segment
Americas Outdoor Advertising segment includes the companys operations in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. The company owns or operates approximately 195,000 displays in the Americas segment and has operations in 49 markets in the United States.
The companys outdoor assets consist of billboards, street furniture and transit displays, airport displays, mall displays, and wallscapes and other spectaculars, which the company owns or operate under lease management agreements. The companys outdoor advertising business is focused on urban markets with dense populations.
Billboards: The companys billboard inventory primarily includes bulletins and posters.
Bulletins: Bulletins vary in size, with the most common size being 14 feet high by 48 feet wide. The companys clients contract for individual bulletins or a network of bulletins.
Posters: Posters are available in two sizes, 30-sheet and 8-sheet displays. The 30-sheet posters are approximately 11 feet high by 23 feet wide, and the 8-sheet posters are approximately 5 feet high by 11 feet wide.
Street Furniture Displays: The companys street furniture displays, marketed under its global Adshel brand, are advertising surfaces on bus shelters, information kiosks, public toilets, freestanding units and other public structures, and are primarily located in major metropolitan cities and along major commuting routes.
Transit Displays: The companys transit displays are advertising surfaces on various types of vehicles or with in transit systems, including on the interior and exterior sides of buses, trains, trams, and with in the common areas of rail stations and airports.
Other Inventory: The balance of its display inventory consists of spectaculars, wallscapes and mall displays.
The majority of its spectaculars are located in Times Square in New York City, Dundas Square in Toronto, Fashion Show in Las Vegas, Miracle Mile in Las Vegas, Westgate City Center in Glendale, Arizona, the Boardwalk in Atlantic City and across from the Target Center in Minneapolis. The company also owns displays located with in the common areas of malls on which its clients run advertising campaigns for periods ranging from four weeks to one year.
Competition: The companys competitors are CBS and Lamar Advertising Compa
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CC Media Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CC Media Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CC Media Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CC Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CC Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
CC Media Holdings, Inc. History
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
CC Media Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CC Media Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CC Media Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CC Media Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CC Media Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CC Media Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?