- The report contains detailed information about China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. business.
About China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc.
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, sells magazines and advertising space within its magazines in the People's Republic of China. The company provides consulting services to clients concerning advertising and marketing matters. It also conducts online sales of electronic products through Shenzhen Media.
The company publishes China Marketing (Xiao Shou Yu Shi Chang) magazine in China. It publishes three issues of China Marketing per month, including a sales edition, case edition, and channel edition. All editions of the magazines are published in Chinese and circulated within the greater China area, which includes mainland China and Hong Kong. Each issue of China Marketing focuses on specific topics.
The first monthly issue of the magazine, the Sales edition, is a blend of overall discussion on sales and marketing for executives who need to keep track of the latest developments in their industries. This issue also introduces marketing strategies and analyzes market trends of different industries and new business opportunities. It offers the readers a macro view of the developments and trends in various industries across China. Competitive and sales strategies are proposed to readers who need advice on formulating an appropriate strategy for their products. Practical methodologies are also presented to facilitate the readers in managing their business operations.
The second issue of the magazine, the Case edition, features sales and marketing case studies. This edition includes reports by industry experts that explain different sales and marketing techniques and theories underlying the featured case study. These cases focus mainly on business sales and marketing events that have occurred in China. These case studies offer its Chinese readers insight into particular sales and marketing approaches used by the companies who are the subject of the case study.
The third issue, the Channel edition, is tailored to supply chain management executives. This edition provides information on the supply chain management process, including manufacturers, distributors, and logistics management.
The company engages in the sale of advertising that is placed in its magazines.
Advertising Consulting Services
The company also provides advertising consulting services to its customers through its subsidiary, Shenzhen Caina Brand Consultant Company. The services that it offers focus on assisting its customers on the promotion of brand awareness.
The company engages in the online marketing and sale of various products. These products consist of notebook computer hardware. It sells its products through its Web site www.91ap.com, on which it offers a line of its products to its consumers. It procures all of the notebook computers that it sells from the sales agents of ASUSTek Computer Inc. The two suppliers of its goods are Shanghai Hua Jie United Information Co. Ltd. and Digital China Holding Limited Beijing Office. It has various cooperation arrangements with Chinese banks, including Bank of China, China Construction Bank, Hua Xia Bank, and China Minsheng Bank.
The company's competitors include Business Week, Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fortune, New Selling, Successful Selling, and Contemporary Selling.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA MARKETING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. History
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Marketing Media Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?