- The report contains detailed information about Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Emerging Media Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. business.
About Emerging Media Holdings, Inc.
Emerging Media Holdings Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in radio and television broadcasting in the Republic of Moldova. The company supplies infrastructure projects to highways and roads throughout Romania using a road base material. It produces and broadcasts television programs and news reports primarily for the Moldovan viewing audience.
The companys products consist of programs produced by the Russian TV channels, NTV and TNT and in-house production programs. NTV is a news channel. NTV is the broadcasting company in Russia that on a daily basis prepares approximately 10 news programs. TNT channel is directed at audiences aged 18-45, which are of commercial interest for advertisers. Focusing on entertainment, TNT-Bravo broadcasts an optimal mix of programs that are of interest to its target audience. The split of the two TV channels content for different types of viewers allows the company to find the solutions to secure brand advertisers with the targeted audience.
TV7 channel also produces its own news and analytical programs, such as Today in Moldova in the Russian language; Cotidian in the Romanian language; Cotidian Exclusive in the Romanian language; Weather forecast in Russian and Romanian languages; Public Studio in Russian language; and Aim to Europe in Romanian language. The company sells advertising time to third parties for further resale to advertisers.
Genesis Construction Operations
The company owns 80% of the equity in SC Genesis International SA (Genesis), which is a construction and development company. Genesis operates primarily in Romania and has, as its principal business, the construction of roads and highways. Other secondary activities include surface and underground railway construction, other special construction projects, relocation services, and merchandise transportation.
The company owns various types of equipment for its different construction activities. The equipment it owns consists of an ultramodern ERMONT asphalt plant, a cold asphalt MX30 plant, three asphalt recycling installations Marini type (ART), three Breining installations of slurry-seal spreading, seven asphalt pavers (Vogele, Dynapac, ABG, and Marini), seven surface miners (Wirtgen and Marini), six compaction rollers (Bomag, Dynpac, Bitelli, Simeza, and Stavostroj), excavators, dump trucks, and vehicles for transporting workers. The company carries social insurance for its employees and vehicle insurance for equipment owned by company.
In October 2010, Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. announced the completion of a joint venture agreement with Zingan.com, the parent company of allMoldova.com. Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. through an agreement with Zingan.com, the parent company of allMoldova.com, intends to merge Television Advertising and Online Advertising into one complete offering.
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EMERGING MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. History
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Emerging Media Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?