- The report contains detailed information about Betawave Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Betawave Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Betawave Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Betawave Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Betawave Corporation business.
About Betawave Corporation
Betawave Corporation sells online advertising for a portfolio of websites (the Betawave Network). The company has assembled a network of websites in various online categories: immersive casual gaming, virtual world, social play, and entertainment.
The company specializes in delivering advertising to audiences of through various ad formats. It offers marketers reach into a targeted audience in desirable editorial environments. The Betawave Network delivers scale with a monthly audience of approximately 38 million domestically. Publishers in the Betawave Network include virtual worlds, online games, educational, informational, and photo sharing sites. Some of the publishers in the Betawave portfolio are:
Spil Games (www.girlsgames.com, agame.com, a10.com, girlsgogames.com), the gaming site and one of the online properties in the world;
Shutterfly (www.shutterfly.com) the site for publishing, sharing and printing memories and has an audience primarily composed of moms and families: memory makers; and
Juice Box Jungle (www.juiceboxjungle.com), the creator of a new type of online advertising unit, the JuiceBox, a widget that is displayed on approximately 360 mom blogs. The advertising that the company sells on the publisher sites in the Betawave Network can be divided into two categories, Direct Sales and Remnant Inventory.
The companys market consists of publishers that operate websites with large audiences and advertisers interested in reaching consumers online within target demographics.
Sales and Marketing
The company sells inventory through its headquarters in San Francisco (California) and New York (New York) and also sales offices in Los Angeles (California) and Chicago (Illinois).
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BETAWAVE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BETAWAVE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BETAWAVE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BETAWAVE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BETAWAVE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Betawave Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Betawave Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Betawave Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Betawave Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Betawave Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. BETAWAVE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BETAWAVE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BETAWAVE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BETAWAVE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BETAWAVE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BETAWAVE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Betawave Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Betawave Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Betawave Corporation Major Shareholders
Betawave Corporation History
Betawave Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Betawave Corporation Offices and Representations
Betawave Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Betawave Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Betawave Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Betawave Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Betawave Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Betawave Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Betawave Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Betawave Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Betawave Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Betawave Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Betawave Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Betawave Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?