- The report contains detailed information about MSH Entertainment Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MSH Entertainment Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MSH Entertainment Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MSH Entertainment Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MSH Entertainment Corp. business.
About MSH Entertainment Corp.
MSH Entertainment Corp (the Company) is engaged in the business of film, video, music, software development, and television production and distribution. The Companys business operations include creating, developing, producing, licensing, distributing and merchandising entertainment media products. In addition to animated and live-action family and children's TV productions, the company's products include infomercials, product introductions, marketing roll-outs, prime time drama series, music specials, record albums, music publishing and related services.
During September 1996, in conjunction with the execution of animated children's production agreement, the Company participated in the formation of, and received a 60% equity interest in, Happy Zone Entertainment Corporation (HZE), California corporation. Additionally, the Company provides various production services and distribution services, international and domestic, to major and independent producers.
The potential markets for the products and services provided by the Company include: Domestic television networks - Domestic television syndication, Domestic home video - Domestic pay-cable, Domestic basic cable networks - Foreign theatrical and home video, Foreign television and pay cable - Music publishing, Toys and merchandising - Contract production services, Computer animation services - Contract post production services, Record Album sales and Software licensing.
The Company has provided television, video and multi- media productions and services to many high profile clients. Some of these clients include: Amdahl Corporation, Bank America Corp., Honeywell DDI, Kawasaki Motor Corporation, Stanford University, Tandem Computers, Apple Computer, Inc., Banana Republic, Hilton Hotels, Intel Corporation, Omega, Sun Microsystems, Hoffman LaRoche, ITT Information Systems, Shaklee Corporation, Supercuts, Ungerrnann-Bass, VISA USA, Wells Fargo Bank, World Savings & Loan, Hewlett-Packard Company, Gap, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Seagate Technology, Sports Channel, RSD Data Security, Inc., Sybase, Inc., McGraw Hill, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and San Francisco State University.
Creation and Development of Programming
The Company creates, produces and acquires quality animated and live-action family and children's television programming. The Company has the capability to film live-action series at its production facilities in San Francisco, California or at remote sites as appropriate. The Company also maintains a post-production facility in San Francisco, California. The Company maintains the capability to record all of the music for its programming, and edits and adds audio and sound effects to its programming. The Company has a full-service animation studio, which develops programming containing content that meets the content requirements of U.S and foreign countries for local broadcast television.
Animation Management Production
The Company has designed an advanced software program for management of animation productions- the Jethro Animation Control System. This advanced technology provides many schedule and costs advantages over the conventional methods of the development and production of animated television specials, episodic TV series and movies. Three features of the advanced software and the Company's animation development center include Motion Capture, Production Management and an Asset Library.
The Company intends to retain the rights to many of the songs and music developed as part of its media production activities. The re-playing of these songs and music in the TV, radio and other distribution media will result in royalty payments to the Company. The Company has established a Music Publishing group to manage these assets and to acquire, as appropriate, additional music rights for publication. MSHE also contemplates forming its own record label, MSH Records. MSH Music is concentrating on publishing.
The Companys competitors such as established software development and marketing companies as Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Sunsoft and Silicon Graphics. The Company currently competes, with other production company who supply products to broadcast television networks, public television and cable television channels, such as Nickelodeon, USA cable network and The Cartoon Network for market acceptance of its programming and for viewership ratings.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MSH Entertainment Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MSH Entertainment Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MSH Entertainment Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MSH Entertainment Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MSH Entertainment Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MSH ENTERTAINMENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MSH Entertainment Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MSH Entertainment Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MSH Entertainment Corp. Major Shareholders
MSH Entertainment Corp. History
MSH Entertainment Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MSH Entertainment Corp. Offices and Representations
MSH Entertainment Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MSH Entertainment Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MSH Entertainment Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
MSH Entertainment Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
MSH Entertainment Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MSH Entertainment Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MSH Entertainment Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MSH Entertainment Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
MSH Entertainment Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
MSH Entertainment Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MSH Entertainment Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MSH Entertainment Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?