- The report contains detailed information about Vicon Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vicon Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vicon Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vicon Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vicon Industries Inc. business.
About Vicon Industries Inc.
Vicon Industries, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, assembly, and marketing of a range of video systems and system components for security, surveillance, safety, and control purposes. The company's primary business focus is the design of network video systems that it produces and sells worldwide, primarily to installing dealers, system integrators, government entities, and security products distributors.
The company operates in the electronic protection segment of the security industry that includes fire and burglar alarm systems, access control, biometric and video systems and asset protection. Its products are typically used for crime deterrence, visual documentation, observation of inaccessible or hazardous areas, improving safety, managing liability, and obtaining control systems. The company's products are used in office buildings, manufacturing plants, apartment complexes, retail stores, government facilities, airports, highways, transportation operations, prisons, casinos, hotels, sports arenas, health care facilities, and financial institutions.
The company's product line consists of various elements of a video system, including a physical security information management application (PSIM), which manages all network devices, including cameras. It also produces video system edge devices, such as video encoders, decoders, network/digital/hybrid video recorders, analog and IP fixed position or robotic cameras, megapixel digital cameras, matrix video switchers, and system controls. It provides a line of products due to the various varied climatic and operational environments in which the products are expected to perform. In addition to selling from a catalog line, the company at times produces to specification or would modify an existing product to meet customer requirements.
The companys products range from a camera mounting bracket to a major digital control, transmission, recording, storage and video matrix switching system. Its sales are concentrated principally among its digital video products (ViconNet-software application and Kollector-NVRs and DVRs), and dome camera (Surveyor) product lines.
The companys products are sold principally to independent dealers, system integrators and distributors. Its products are employed in video system installations by commercial and industrial users, such as office buildings, manufacturing plants, warehouses, apartment complexes, shopping malls and retail stores; federal, state, and local governments for national security purposes, municipal facilities, prisons, and military installations; financial institutions, such as banks, clearing houses, brokerage firms and depositories, for security purposes; transportation departments for highway traffic control, bridge and tunnel monitoring, and airport, subway, bus and seaport security and surveillance; gaming casinos, where video surveillance is often mandated by regulatory authorities; and health care facilities, such as hospitals; and institutions of education, such as schools and universities.
The companys principal sales offices are located in Hauppauge, New York; Fareham, England; Zaventem, Belgium; and Neumunster, Germany.
The company sells its products in the U.K., Europe, Scandinavia, and the Middle East.
The companys principal video systems competitors include Matsushita Electric Corp. (Panasonic), Sony Corporation, Samsung, Pelco Sales Company (a division of Schneider Electric), Bosch Security Systems, Inc., Sensormatic Electronics Corp. (a division of Tyco International), UTC Fire & Security (a division of United Technologies), AXIS Communications, On-Net Surveillance Systems, Inc., Milestone Systems, and Honeywell Security Systems.
Vicon Industries, Inc. was founded in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vicon Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vicon Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vicon Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vicon Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vicon Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VICON INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vicon Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vicon Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vicon Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Vicon Industries Inc. History
Vicon Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vicon Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Vicon Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vicon Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vicon Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vicon Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Vicon Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vicon Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vicon Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vicon Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vicon Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vicon Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vicon Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vicon Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?